• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Delivered to the Wrong House...

In summary, the conversation discusses a customer's concern that their orders were not delivered as promised. The customerPhone the hostess and is relieved when the hostess informs them that the orders were delivered to the wrong address. The customer finds comfort in knowing that the company is willing to take responsibility and make things right.
cookingwithjodipowell
What to do?!?!? Two Saturdays ago I had a show that was a little over $800.00 in sales add the hostess order it was over $1000.00 in merchandise to be delivered to her home address. I put the order in the night of the show and it showed delivered to her home that following Tuesday. I followed up with her after Thanksgiving and to my surprise and hers she hadn't received the packages. I immediately called Fed ex and they said that they would send the delivery guy out to retrace his steps to find the packages. It has now been 4 days and I just called fed ex and they say he hasn't reported back yet.
I feel so bad that these packages are missing and I am scared that I am going to lose potentially great customers.
What more can I do to make this right and get this resolved asap!?!?

I Would Call Ho Immediately!!!

call fed ex back and ask for a supervisior or manager!!!! That should of been taken care of the first time you called!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure if HO can do anything.

First call HO, then keep on Fed Ex. Each day it doesnt arrive, call again.

Definitly call HO they will also contact fed ex I had some pans delivered to the wrong house luckily for me the lady brought them to me good luck with your show

Definitely call Fed Ex - I had them put a trace on a package when it said it was delivered and my host hadn't gotten it - the package did show up later (several days later) but it definitely was not delivered the day Fed Ex said it was (and it was a set of cookware) - they were really good about putting a trace on it and I never had to call HO because the package did show up.

So I took your advice and called HO- They are shipping me new packages to my house. They are also going to follow up with Fed Ex to find out where the other packages went to....What a relief! I called my hostess immediately gave the good news and she was satisfied!
Thank you all for your advice! What would i do without this community!

cookingwithjodipowell said:
So I took your advice and called HO- They are shipping me new packages to my house. They are also going to follow up with Fed Ex to find out where the other packages went to....What a relief! I called my hostess immediately gave the good news and she was satisfied!

wow!! That's great!!!

cookingwithjodipowell said:
PC is so Great!!!! They are so good to us! Don't you just love them!?!:thumbup:

Whew! So glad it worked out for you!

I had a package delivered to the wong STATE I am in Washignton and they sent it to FLORIDA. I called Fedex and they were going to buy new product and overnight it to me. They were going to eat the cost of not only the item but also the shipping for next day delivery. I was impressed. I talked to manager after manager and then got the result I wanted. I know if you push the issue with them they will see it your way and make it right. I know that it sounds strange that such a large company would do that but they do for the business. Pampered Chef could easily change companies to another delivery company if they get better service from them and better rate deals. I knwo with orders comming in daily the deliveries that generate from pampered chef would be a noticable diffrence if they did not have them as a customer.

Make sure you let them know you will be telling Home Office that your packages were delivered to the wrong address and that is unexceptable for the delivery company to do that that way it is noted for them as well as for FexEx. HO doesnt know what to do with delivery companies if we as consultants dont tell them. Remember we are the customer for PC and our we are the Business for our customer. So its very important to let everyone know about the problem. I know that I have had problems with it taking over 15 days for items to be delivered also its crazy when my other cluster members in the same area takes them 3 days. Whats up let HO know about the frustrations and problems. I will quit rambling now. I sat down here at 7 pm its now 11pm all working on my business time for bed.

WOW!! I hope they go back to UPS!

vwpamperedchef said:
WOW!! I hope they go back to UPS!

I haven't had a problem with FedEx personally but have had hosts that have. I liked UPS too!

Wow... glad to hear all was well that ends well. My one host called me the other day and thanked me for dropping off her stuff. I told her I hadn't that Fedex did. She was like "oh, well the box was open but all the stuff was there so I assumed you had delivered it."... uhhh... open box? Thankfully everything was accounted for but geesh... it was scary to hear that $400 worth of stuff was just sitting out in an open box on her doorstep. I'm wondering if I shouldn't start having things delivered to me as I'm here when Fedex comes though... most my hosts work during the day and it seems that our orders come out with no signature required...

Call HO immediately, they will reship the show and chase it down with Fedex. I unfortunately have had this happen before with Fedex and HO is wonderful about fixing it.

I miss my UPS!!
Schel

I have just had 2 incidents involving FedEx in the last day or so. I asked the operator at HO if they are considering going back to UPS and she said that she wouldn't have a clue but that I should complain to "the big guys upstairs". Her tone and comments made me feel that she is hearing a lot of negative about FedEx so hopefully Marla is paying attention and changes things!

Just PLEASE not DHL - they're worse than FedEx.

lkprescott said:
Wow... glad to hear all was well that ends well.

My one host called me the other day and thanked me for dropping off her stuff. I told her I hadn't that Fedex did. She was like "oh, well the box was open but all the stuff was there so I assumed you had delivered it."... uhhh... open box? Thankfully everything was accounted for but geesh... it was scary to hear that $400 worth of stuff was just sitting out in an open box on her doorstep. I'm wondering if I shouldn't start having things delivered to me as I'm here when Fedex comes though... most my hosts work during the day and it seems that our orders come out with no signature required...

i had the same thing happen to me. lately i've been having shows delivered here and i'm sorting for my hosts and the last show delivered the box was open and missing 2 tiles squares and a coating tray and tool. not good. they sent out another one right away but still...

I always encourage hosts to have it shipped to me (unless they are a long distance host). Some prefer to get it themselves but many realy like the fact that I sort the products for them.

It takes me way less time to sort the items and if something's wrong I can take care of it so much faster this way.

I've been doing the same thing, since several of my hosts work during the day and/or live in apartments and don't feel comfortable having the boxes sitting at their doorstep all day. I can easily sort their items while DS is napping...it's easier for everyone!

Well, my mother, who lives just outside of Nashville placed an order over the weekend. Last night, the FedEx tracking said "arrived FedEx facility Nashville, TN" so I emailed her to let her know it should arrive today.

Just checked to see if it HAD in fact been delivered and it said "arrived Orlando, FL" What? WHY is it in Florida? Tomorrow first thing, I call FedEx.

I had the same thing happen last year- a $900.00 show never showed at the hostess house. PC made good on it, and FedEx did the whole trace thing too. Thank god we have a great company that does take care of it's customers!

Always call HO first. They will contact FED Ex and there will be no delay in getting the products to the host.
I am sure that with temporary Christmas help there are going to be mix ups.

What should I do if my Fed Ex package was delivered to the wrong house?

If your package was delivered to the wrong house, the first step is to contact Fed Ex and report the issue. They will be able to assist you in locating the package and possibly retrieving it from the incorrect address.

Will I be charged for the package if it was delivered to the wrong house?

No, you will not be charged for the package if it was delivered to the wrong house. If you have already been charged, contact Fed Ex and they will issue a refund or credit for the package.

What happens if the package is not returned to me?

If the package is not returned to you, you will need to contact Fed Ex and file a claim for the lost package. They will investigate the issue and provide compensation for the lost items.

Can I request a specific address for my Fed Ex delivery?

Yes, you can request a specific address for your Fed Ex delivery. When placing your order, you can provide special delivery instructions or specify a different delivery address than the billing address.

Will my package be insured if it was delivered to the wrong house?

Yes, your package will still be insured if it was delivered to the wrong house. You can file a claim with Fed Ex for the lost or damaged items, and they will provide compensation according to their insurance policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • elizabethfox