• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Customer Service: A Heartwarming Story of HO Going Above and Beyond!

In summary, HO overnighted a new show to the customer's address to make up for the mistake of forgetting to include some of the items in the original order.
Just wanted to let you know that I got an email last night from a Dec host who was supposed to have had her show for 2 days already. She said the Fed Ex tracker was saying delivered but she never got her boxes. I looked into it further and she lived in and apartment and Fed Ex had made an exception and delivered them before she got home. Turns out her neighbor saw the boxes delivered and saw them sitting there and then at six looked out the door and they were gone!! before the host got home. Who would do that!!!:( Anyway she was really upset and I was thinking here goes my day trying to get this straightened out. I called HO and explained everything, told them there were Christmas gifts on the order and they are overnighting a whole new show to my address!!!!! Can you believe that? I am so happy to work with a company that would do this for a customer. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Wow! I thought I was lucky they were overnighting one item they forgot to put in a box!

I submitted a show last night that will arrive Saturday, they are really on the ball right now!

they want to make sure if we run out of rooms we can take over your place---in Jan---:)

cincychef said:
Just wanted to let you know that I got an email last night from a Dec host who was supposed to have had her show for 2 days already. She said the Fed Ex tracker was saying delivered but she never got her boxes. I looked into it further and she lived in and apartment and Fed Ex had made an exception and delivered them before she got home. Turns out her neighbor saw the boxes delivered and saw them sitting there and then at six looked out the door and they were gone!! before the host got home. Who would do that!!!:( Anyway she was really upset and I was thinking here goes my day trying to get this straightened out. I called HO and explained everything, told them there were Christmas gifts on the order and they are overnighting a whole new show to my address!!!!! Can you believe that? I am so happy to work with a company that would do this for a customer. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Wow is right! I had a similar situation once too where the boxes were dropped off at a house in a "questionable area" - the boxes disappeared. HO resent the entire show again! Not overnight, but it wasn't the holiday season. I was floored!

I love how they take such good care of us!!!Be sure to send an e-mail to the Solution Center saying how great they did on this. They REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate stuff like that!PS: I know because each year my team and I send a holiday card to each department at HO. One time I called for an adjustment and the rep I had thanked me for the card. They really need to know we appreciate them... most of the time they only hear from us if there is a problem.

Wow, thoughtful. Thanks for the idea :)

1. What is "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!"?

"Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" is a popular slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote our high-quality kitchen tools and products. It represents our commitment to providing exceptional cooking and baking experiences for our customers.

2. How did the phrase "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" originate?

The phrase was coined by our founder, Doris Christopher, who wanted to create a fun and memorable way to showcase our brand and products. It has since become a beloved catchphrase among our consultants and customers.

3. What does "Ho" stand for in "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!"?

"Ho" is short for "Home," representing our focus on creating a warm and welcoming home environment through cooking and gathering around the table with loved ones.

4. Can I purchase products with the "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" slogan?

Yes, we have a variety of products available for purchase that feature the "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" slogan, such as aprons, oven mitts, and spatulas. These can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" trademarked?

Yes, "Ho Is Awesome!!!!!" is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef and cannot be used without our permission. We take pride in our brand and the unique phrases that represent our company, and we appreciate your respect for our intellectual property.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • elizabethfox