• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened to My Pampered Chef Order?!

In summary, the bride's packages were delivered to her new Arizona apartment, but she later found out that they were sent back to the home office due to an incorrect address. The packages are currently in St. Paul, MN.
JCBurk
I recently did a bridal shower and the bride wanted her packages delivered to her new apartment in Arizona. She was currently living in TX and by the time the show would be submitted & shipped, she & her husband would be at home in their new apartment in Scottsdale. Well, I kept an eye on the FedEx tracking number and was glad to see that the items were delivered at her door. Unfortunately, before I got the chance to give her a call & see how she loved all of her products, I got an email from her that they didn't move into the apt. number she originally had given me...she's in the same complex, but have had to move to three different apts within that complex. Anyway, I quickly checked Fed Ex only to find out that the day after the stuff was delivered, it was picked up due to "recipient unknown" and sent back to PC. Within the same day of the packages getting back to the Home Office, they've been sent back out again via Fed Ex and instead of heading south to Phoenix, they are right now sitting in St. Paul, MN. And to top it off, the correct address is STILL not on the packages. What am I going to do?????!!! My bride is freaking out, and so am I!!!!:eek: Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Why would they be sitting in St. Paul, MN. Is that where they go on their way to TX or AZ? Did you call HO or Fed Ex? HO will know what to do.

Call HO first thing. Let them know what is going on. They may be able to get the packages back. In the meantime they may be able to send out new ones to her.

Good Luck!!

What does "Entire Show Returned to Sender" mean?

When a show is returned to sender, it means that the entire order from that show has been cancelled and will not be shipped to the host or any guests who placed orders.

Why would an entire show be returned to sender?

There are a few reasons why a show may be returned to sender. This could be due to a host cancelling their show, a host not meeting the minimum sales requirement, or a host failing to provide accurate shipping information.

What happens to the orders from a returned show?

Any orders from a returned show will be cancelled and removed from the host's account. They will not be processed or shipped.

Can a host reschedule their show after it has been returned to sender?

Yes, a host can reschedule their show after it has been returned to sender. However, they will need to reach out to their consultant to do so and the orders from the original show will not be included in the rescheduled show.

Is there a fee for a returned show?

There is no fee for a returned show. However, if a host has a history of returned shows, they may not be able to book future shows with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cookingwithjodipowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • elizabethfox