• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Delivery Woes: Help for Customer

In summary, the customer was not happy that her three boxes were scheduled to be delivered over the weekend, but no one was home to receive them. RAe suggested that the customer contact FedEx to find out where to leave the packages, but there was no way for her to contact FedEx herself. RAe warned the customer that it wasn't really their problem if the boxes didn't arrive, and advised the customer to either have the boxes shipped to the customer or have the customer's friends or family bring them in.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I just notifed a customer that fed ex was scheduled to drop off her three boxes this weekend. Well she then says...well no one is going to be home this weekend. And I told her I was sorry but there really wasn't anything I could do about it. I suggested she could try to leave a note on the front door for the delivery guy to put the packages ont he back porch, but other than that I didn't know what to tell her. Is there a way for her to contact fed ex to tell them where to drop off the packages?

As far as I know, no. The note is the best advice.

ok thanks rae..she was getting kind of snippy with me and i was like ok lady take a chill pill I have no pull with the fed ex guy...LOL ( of course I didn't SAY that to HER;)

can she ask a neighbor to bring in her boxes?? or bring them to the back if the fed ex guy doesn't?

Most of the time mine arrive a day before scheduled so maybe she'll get it early. Otherwise I would have her check with a neighbor or family member to have them either move the boxes or take them. You cannot guarantee that the FedEx guy will do anything.

Yeah..it's not really your problem if she doesn't make arrangements. We aren't the parent. :) I have a neighbor look out for my packages if something hasn't arrived before I have to leave.

That I why I try to see if the host wants the party shipped to her or me... sometimes if they know the will not be around, they will have it shipped to me (I only offer this to those not too far away) :eek:

What do I do if my Pampered Chef order has not been delivered by the expected date?

If your order has not been delivered by the expected date, the first step is to check the tracking information for your package. You can find this information by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on your order history. If the tracking information shows that your package has been delayed, please contact customer service for further assistance.

How can I track my Pampered Chef order?

To track your Pampered Chef order, log into your account and click on your order history. You will see the tracking information for your package, including the expected delivery date and any updates on the status of your package.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef order has been marked as delivered, but I have not received it?

If your package has been marked as delivered but you have not received it, first check with your neighbors or anyone else who may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact customer service for assistance.

What happens if my Pampered Chef order is lost during delivery?

In the rare event that your Pampered Chef order is lost during delivery, please contact customer service for assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to locate your package and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Can I change the delivery address for my Pampered Chef order?

If you need to change the delivery address for your Pampered Chef order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that any changes may cause a delay in the delivery of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cookingwithjodipowell