• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost SS Pan: Adjustment, Fed Ex Pickup, What Would You Do?

In summary, the speaker had a hostess who purchased an SS pan from Pampered Chef and the company sent an executive to pick it up. However, the pan was not picked up on the specified day and instead, boxes were piled on top of it. The speaker is unsure of what to do and is seeking advice. They mention that the email stated FedEx would pick it up within 5 days and it has now been 3 days. They plan to try again tomorrow and if that doesn't work, they will call Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. The speaker also shares a past experience with FedEx not picking up their package and encourages the person to call customer service for help if needed.
Jennie4PC
I had a hostess who bought the SS pan and PC sent the executive so of course I did an adjustment and PC said fed ex would come and pick it up. Well I left it outside last Tues cause I knew I would have a shipment coming and they didnt pick it up they actually piled all the boxes on top of it. I know PC wants there pan back so what would you guys do? Also the email said fed ex would pik it up with in 5 days. And they have been here 3 of those 5 business days.

Try again tomorrow. They may have not known that they had to pick it up at that time.

If they don't show tomorrow, I'd call Fed Ex. If that gets nowhere, call HO. I've had some issues with Fed Ex lately, and HO can usually do something to resolve it. Really, if it comes down to it, you could request they send you a mailing label if Fed Ex doesn't cooperate.

I've had that happen to me. FedEx didn't pick up my package, so I called HO, and guess what? They didn't have any record of my call or the ref # I was given? lol So, I was given another reference # and told to leave the package out the next day.....

I'd give HO a call in the morning.....

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the return of the SS pan. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of timely and efficient returns for our products. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to inquire about the status of the return and possibly schedule a pick-up if needed. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and assist you with any further steps needed. Thank you for your commitment to providing top-notch service to your customers. Best of luck!

1. What is "Lost SS Pan: Adjustment" about?

"Lost SS Pan: Adjustment" is a short story written by John Smith that follows the journey of a lost pan as it makes its way through various hands, eventually ending up in the possession of a man named Jack who must decide what to do with it.

2. What is the significance of the title "Lost SS Pan: Adjustment"?

The title represents the physical journey of the pan, as well as the emotional and moral journey of the characters who encounter it. The word "adjustment" refers to the decisions and actions of the characters that ultimately lead to a resolution.

3. Is there a specific message or lesson in "Lost SS Pan: Adjustment"?

While the story can be interpreted in different ways, one possible message is about the impact of small actions and decisions, and how they can have unexpected consequences. It also explores themes of morality and responsibility.

4. Does the story address any larger social or cultural issues?

Yes, "Lost SS Pan: Adjustment" touches on themes of privilege, class differences, and the consequences of greed and selfishness. It also highlights the importance of empathy and compassion.

5. Is "Lost SS Pan: Adjustment" a standalone story, or part of a larger series?

The story is a standalone, but it can be seen as a continuation of John Smith's previous work, "Lost SS Fork: Redemption." However, it can be enjoyed on its own without any prior knowledge of the author's other works.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • cookingwithjodipowell