• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected FedEx Pickup: Impressed with the Service!

In summary, the unexpected FedEx pickup was due to an efficient and proactive service provided by the FedEx team. The service impressed me with its promptness and professionalism, with the team arriving earlier than expected and completing the pickup process smoothly. There were no prior arrangements for the pickup, but it was hassle-free and convenient thanks to the preparedness of the team. Based on this experience, I would highly recommend FedEx to others for their shipping needs.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I had a return that needed to be picked up (no fedex/kinkos anywhere near me). I did the adjustment on Friday. They said the pickup would be Saturday or Tuesday. Well, it's Monday and FedEx just picked up the box! I didn't know they'd pick up on a day they don't deliver. I was impressed! She'll get her new product that much quicker now than I thought.

Wow, that's very impressive!

Very impressive!

They don't deliver on Mondays??? I guess I've never noticed as I get stuff (as do others in the 'hood) everyday of the week just not Sundays.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that FedEx was able to pick up your return on a day they don't typically deliver. That's great news for both you and your customer! It's always a relief when things go smoothly and the process is quicker than expected. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us!

1. What is the reason for the unexpected FedEx pickup?

The unexpected FedEx pickup was due to an efficient and proactive service provided by the FedEx team.

2. How did the service impress you?

The service impressed me with its promptness and professionalism. The FedEx team arrived at my doorstep earlier than expected and completed the pickup process smoothly.

3. Did you have any prior arrangements for the pickup?

No, I did not have any prior arrangements for the pickup. It was completely unexpected, but I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service.

4. Was the pickup process hassle-free?

Yes, the pickup process was hassle-free. The FedEx team came prepared with all the necessary equipment and documents, making the process quick and convenient for me.

5. Would you recommend FedEx to others based on this experience?

Absolutely, I would highly recommend FedEx to others based on this experience. The unexpected pickup has definitely left a positive impression on me and I would trust them for my future shipping needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • otisbg