• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Never Done a Return Before. I Sent an Email to Ho and I Got a

In summary, if you have never done a return before, you should leave the product on your porch with a post it that says "FedEx pickup" or take it to the local FedEx hub.
jenniferp417
I've never done a return before. I sent an email to HO and I got a message back saying:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Your adjustment request has been processed as per your instructions. Your reference number is *****. A complimentary FedEx pick up has been issued to the consultant for return of the *****. Please seal the ***** inside a carton. FedEx will be out within five business days to pick up the carton.​

So I put the product in a box, cushioned it well, and taped it shut. So sometime in the next five days, Fed Ex is going to ring my doorbell? What if I'm not home? My husband is a third-shifter - he might not answer the door, if he's asleep.

What do I do?

Write the reference # on the outside of the box and leave it on your porch. I usually put a post it on it saying it's for FedEx to pick up.

If you are in a somewhat safe area, you can put the box on your porch and label for "FedEx pickup" or take it to the local FedEx hub. They will keep attempting if there is no answer.

Oh, that's a good idea. Thanks!

How do I enter in returns for broken items, can I go somewhere online to get a ref #?

Log into Consultant's Corner, then click on Product Adjustment in the box of Frequently Visited Links and it will take you through it online.

Fed Ex picked something up from me the very nexy day, even though they said 5 days. It was quick!!

Beside listing the reference # on the outside, be sure to put the RECEIPT and REFERENCE # on the inside, as well!

pckelly said:
Fed Ex picked something up from me the very nexy day, even though they said 5 days. It was quick!!

Mine too!! And I didn't even have the product back from the customer yet!!

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

2. How do I initiate a return for a Pampered Chef product?

To initiate a return, you can send an email to our customer service team at [email protected]. They will provide you with further instructions and assistance.

3. Can I return a product if I have used it?

Yes, as long as it is within the 30-day return window and the product is in its original condition, you can return a used product for a refund or exchange.

4. Do I need to provide a reason for my return?

No, you do not need to provide a reason for your return. However, your feedback is always appreciated and helps us improve our products and services.

5. How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive your returned product, it typically takes 5-7 business days for the return to be processed and for the refund or exchange to be issued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
plannerose
  • AZPampered Chef