• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Warehouse Screw Ups: My Recent Frustrating Experiences

In summary, many issues have arisen recently with Pamp Chef, most notably with the incorrect customer orders and the lost power.
Rosechef
I've had many lately.

First off, my top selling host ever ($1500+ show & 6 bookings), ordered a replacement part. A part was delivered that had a completley different customer's name on it and was the wrong item. How in the world did they screw up a customer's order from Canada to go to NJ????

Same host.....another guest returned an item and called HO without going through me. She was sent a label to return the item. Guess what....the label went to the host instead. Host had left a voice mail for me that she wanted to return a few items and exchange for something else just a day before, but I had a death in the family and hadn't gotten to the message until a couple days later(out of town). Then, we lost power. I called her on Sunday to go over the return with her and she tells me that a fedex guy showed up on Thurs (the day after she left me the message) saying he had a return label for PC. She quickly boxed everything up and returned it on the label for someone else's stuff! When I called on Tues, it took forever to straighten this out.

I sent an email on Sunday and they never got back to me. I had to call on Tues. Oy! I just sent another email regarding a return.....wondering if I'll have to call Friday to follow up.

I've had customers get their orders without the customer breakdowns and without bags. Very irritating.

Sounds like a lot of issues all at once. {{{{{hugs}}}}} Doesn't it seem that sometimes when one thing goes wrong it it snowballs?

They process tons of orders every day with no issues and they correct those that do happen as quickly as they can. So sorry that happened but we do have to realize that the warehouse people are human too.

Thanks for posting because now I know I'm not the only one!! I ordered a replacement part for my microplane and have so far received 2 parts, on different days, with my name on the package but someone else's on the inside. So far I've received a crinkle cut replacement blade for the mandoline and a large scoop. I just want that little clear plastic piece for top of the microplane.

RoseChef and Dotty, I see that you are both fairly new to PC. I'm so sorry you have had these frustrating problems. I just want to let you know this is not the norm. Not at all. Yes, PC does process unheard of amounts of orders and they mostly come out perfect. This doesn't make your own situations seem any better, I'm sure, but I just wanted to let you know this is not at all normal. I have been with PC for 3+ years and have never had any problems similar to yours, not at all. One host did receive 6 or 7 extra items in her box once, but along with a missed item occasionally, that is it. Be sure to contact Home Office as soon as you find out something is amiss, or do an adjustment on line if possible. Hang in there, generally things are very good.

Well the good thing that came out of it is that wrong part they sent to my host is a part that is broken on my friend's EAD. The host gave it to me, since she had no use for it. Then the next day, my friend told me that she needed that very part. I told her I just happened to have one and she could have it for free.

Gailz....thanks. I have been purchasing and having shows with Pamp Chef for years and always thought they had their you-know-what together. I've been quite surprised at some of the errors recently.

Rather than focusing on the few mess-ups that happen at the warehouse - why don't we focus on all the GOOD things they do for us? Like how they got my last two shows shipped out within 24 hours of when I submitted them. Or how last week when I made a mistake in a show submission and 2 items needed to be exchanged, they handled it SUPERFAST.
We would be nothing if not for the support we get from Home Office...

They rock in my opinion. There are times, but from my experience there have been very few. I used to tell my customers that it would be 7 to 10 business days. It is rare that it takes over 5 business days. Over the years I have seen impressive higher standards.

A customer does not have to go through us for a return. I do this as an added customer service. I do have to track where a returned check or product goes to make sure it gets where it is supposed to be, however, customers can do this on their own as well.

I guess I look and hear about consultants from other companies that have customers order products only to have their company continually tell them that the product has unexpectedly run out and they will not be getting more in. Very high customer dissatisfaction. I feel extremely lucky we have a company that listens and resolves issues.

Also, if any of these issues occurred around the end of February, there was bound to be mix ups. I had 4 of those thousands of orders submitted at the end of February. None had any issues.

I had one of my coworkers come up to me today and was upset because she had a $3000+ show last month(1st week and it was submitted the 2nd week) with another consultant and the majority of the orders were screwed up and they have all been charged for the items but have yet to recieve them. Luckily she is understanding but at the same time she is getting it from her guests and the consultant really can't do anything. She is doing a party for me next month so I am hoping that it will go smoothly with the shipments.

Rose

plannerose said:
I had one of my coworkers come up to me today and was upset because she had a $3000+ show last month(1st week and it was submitted the 2nd week) with another consultant and the majority of the orders were screwed up and they have all been charged for the items but have yet to recieve them. Luckily she is understanding but at the same time she is getting it from her guests and the consultant really can't do anything. She is doing a party for me next month so I am hoping that it will go smoothly with the shipments.

Rose

WOW! I must say that unless it was a fundraiser, I have not had a show this big.

Were the items they were charged for but have not received on back order? The current items on back order are an unusual circumstance but all of my customers received their products within one to two weeks.

Did the consultant screw up the orders or did the warehouse screw up?
Just curious. We too hope you find smooth sailing with your party with her!

Ann,
It was not a fundraising, my coworker just knows ALOT of people so getting her to host a party is like a trip to Disney(atleast to me) :)

As far as I know nothing they ordered was on backorder. I think that it was just a mix up due to the amount of products for this show.

Rose

1. What should I do if I receive the wrong item in my order?

If you receive the wrong item in your order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct item as soon as possible.

2. How long does it usually take for a warehouse screw up to be resolved?

Our team works quickly to resolve any warehouse screw ups, but the time frame can vary depending on the specific situation. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible and keep you updated throughout the process.

3. Is there a way to prevent warehouse screw ups from happening?

While we strive for accuracy in our warehouse operations, mistakes can sometimes happen. We have processes in place to minimize the chances of a warehouse screw up, but if one does occur, we apologize for any inconvenience and will work to make it right.

4. Can I get a refund for my order if there is a warehouse screw up?

In most cases, we will work to send you the correct item instead of issuing a refund. However, if the item is out of stock or if you prefer a refund, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the necessary steps.

5. Will I be charged for shipping if there is a warehouse screw up?

No, you will not be charged for shipping if there is a warehouse screw up. We will cover any additional shipping costs for sending you the correct item or processing a return. Our goal is to make things right for our customers and ensure a positive shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • reba515