• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamlining Customer Adjustments: Tired of Wasting Time and Effort?

In summary, customers are calling for adjustments, me spending time on hold, people spending 15-30 minutes looking for the original order, emailing or calling with results, and then never returning the product. Is it that hard to put a label in a box, tape the box, and mail it?
reba515
I am getting so tired of customers calling me for adjustments , me spending time on hold ,HO people spending 15-30 minutes looking for the original order (if I wasn't the Cons.)
emailing or calling w/ results mailing them return labels (which I made up myself to make it that much easier for the customer)
then they never return the the product !!!
Is it that hard to stick a label in a box, tape the box, stick another label on the box and mail it ! geesh!
I know its part of the job to do customer service but really!
I right now have 5 adjustments waiting a return and several that don;t even show on the adjustment page anymore that were never sent.

You've done your part. If they don't send it back, there's nothing you can do about it!

Reba: I hear you girl!!! I had 4 sitting at one time not long ago because some of these guests kept ordering the mix n mash instead of the mix n chop. Then I had a guest that forgot to put in a copy of receipt AND forgot to put the reference # on and in the box (no reference back to her at all). At the same time another guest wanted the chopper but ordered the microplane adjustable grater ... GEEZ!!! How difficult is it to write the correct number down. I went to the blank order forms because people were putting down the wrong price now I have people writing down the wrong number. Sometimes there is just no winning. It does take a lot of time but that is customer service.

Yup just do it all with a smile ! :rolleyes:

reba515 said:
Yup just do it all with a smile ! :rolleyes:

... and then come here and gripe about all of the "special" people you meet...

I just received a home office lead for someone that said they wanted to purchase products. When I called her she had a 4 yr old stone that broke and wanted me to replace it. (I wasn't the consultant and she didn't know who was!) When I told her it was past the warranty she said she didn't want to replace it, was "just checking". UGH!! Wasted a home office lead on that!! What really bugged me was that she CALLED the home office and they could have answered that question for her, not pass it along as a lead! :mad:

pkd09 said:
Reba: I hear you girl!!! I had 4 sitting at one time not long ago because some of these guests kept ordering the mix n mash instead of the mix n chop.

I cannot begin to tell you the number of people that have done this. And I talk about the Mix 'N Chop, call it the "Mix 'N Chop" and people write Mix 'N Mash. It doesn't help that they're right by each other in the catalog and are the same price. I now ask everyone who orders the M & M if they really want the M & C. They usually do. Sigh....

Anyway, I'm in the midst of a slew of adjustments, too, so I'm with you all on this one!

dianevill said:
I cannot begin to tell you the number of people that have done this. And I talk about the Mix 'N Chop, call it the "Mix 'N Chop" and people write Mix 'N Mash. It doesn't help that they're right by each other in the catalog and are the same price. I now ask everyone who orders the M & M if they really want the M & C. They usually do. Sigh....

Anyway, I'm in the midst of a slew of adjustments, too, so I'm with you all on this one!

I've reached the point where I hold up EACH item (M&M and M&C) at the VERY end of my show and explain the difference in names. It's helped alot. I've even increased my sales because they've started ordering BOTH!! You'd think PC would have thought about that when naming the products :)

1. How can I streamline my customer adjustments process?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that time and effort are valuable resources. To streamline your customer adjustments process, we recommend using our online portal for submitting and tracking adjustments. This eliminates the need for manual paperwork and allows for quicker resolution.

2. Can I make customer adjustments without contacting customer service?

Yes, our online portal allows you to submit and track customer adjustments without having to contact customer service. This saves you time and effort, and also ensures that your adjustments are handled promptly and accurately.

3. How long does it take for customer adjustments to be processed?

Our goal at Pampered Chef is to process customer adjustments as quickly as possible. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for adjustments to be processed and reflected on your account. If you have any concerns or questions, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

4. Do I need to provide any documentation for customer adjustments?

Depending on the type of adjustment, you may be required to provide supporting documentation such as photos or receipts. Our online portal will guide you through the necessary steps and documents needed for each type of adjustment.

5. Are there any fees associated with customer adjustments?

There are no fees for submitting customer adjustments through our online portal. However, if the adjustment is related to a return, there may be a return shipping fee. Our customer service team can provide more information on specific fees and charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
plannerose
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Trish1953