• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Product Adjustment Situation

In summary, the speaker submitted three product adjustments a few weeks ago, one for themselves and two for others. They were advised by a customer service representative to send all three items back in the same box with the return numbers clearly marked. However, when the speaker called to inquire about the status of their return, they were informed that the company did not have record of receiving the damaged item. After some discussion, the company agreed to send a new item without a warranty as proof of return was not available. The speaker expressed gratitude for the company's understanding and support.
taterbug
A few weeks ago I submitted three product adjustments:
one for myself, online under my original consultant's (recruiter) number, for a DCB that I bought as a host; another for myself, via telephone under her number, for a pair of Salad Choppers bought as a guest; and another for a guest of mine, via telephone under a conultant that doesn't even sell anymore, for a cracked bar pan.
At the time of making the phone call to HO, I had yet to send back the piece of DCB, so I asked the nice lady if I could send all three items back in the same box. She told me that I could as long as I put all three return numbers on the outside of the package, which I did. I also wrote the return numbers for each item on pieces of paper and secured them on each item with a rubber band.
A couple of weeks ago, the guest's bar pan arrives. About a week or so later, my Salad Choppers arrive, but still no DCB. I called HO yesterday and they told me that they do not show receiving the piece of the broken DCB. I was also advised that this is the exact reason why it is not suggested to put more than one return item in a package.
I was put on hold and the lady came back to tell me that they would go ahead and ship a new DCB to me; however, this particular item would not have a warranty as they had no proof that I had ever actually returned the damaged one......I told her that was fine; I was just glad that they were going to honor the return since they apparently lost the broken piece that I had returned.
She did ask me if I still had the postage receipt from where I mailed the package. She said it should show the weight of the package and since I mailed all three items together, they could use the weight from the receipt to "prove" that I did in fact mail back the DCB. I had to kindly advise her that I didn't mail back the entire thing, only a piece....that would have cost a small fortune!

She understood my point and said that she would not need the receipt in this case.I just wanted to say thank you for honoring the return and for understanding my situation.

She laughed and said you're right, I didn't think about that!So, I am still waiting to see if the DCB shows up. If it does, I'll just give it to my sister, but if it doesn't, I'll be left with a bad taste in my mouth for HO for not keeping track of their returns.

1. What is a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation"?

A "Strange Product Adjustment Situation" refers to an unexpected issue with a Pampered Chef product, such as a defect or missing piece, that requires a special adjustment or replacement.

2. How do I report a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation"?

You can report a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation" by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or by filling out the form on our website. Please provide detailed information about the issue and any relevant photos.

3. Will I be charged for the adjustment or replacement?

No, if the "Strange Product Adjustment Situation" is due to a defect or error on our part, you will not be charged for the adjustment or replacement. However, if the issue is due to misuse or damage, additional charges may apply.

4. How long does it take to process a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation"?

The time it takes to process a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation" may vary depending on the specific situation and the availability of the product. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

5. Can I return a product if I experience a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation"?

Yes, if you experience a "Strange Product Adjustment Situation" with a product, you may return it for a full refund or exchange. Our customer service team will provide further instructions on how to proceed with the return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Bren706