• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question: Adjustment on a Replacement?

In summary, the host received two broken stones with handles, and after doing the adjustment online, new stones were shipped to her. A month or so later, the host received an email from HO saying that the broken stones had not been returned yet. The host called the guest, who apologized and said it was just her being lazy, but she'd take care of it right away. Another month goes by, and the host calls the guest to tell her that the replacement stone her guest received broke in half the very first time she used it. The guest still had not sent back the broken stones. The host was floored. The host offered to pick up the broken stones and send them for the guest, but the guest said no, she would
Butterfly15
Did a cooking show on July 12. Two of the lrg round stones with handles came in broken. One stone was the host's and the other was on an OSO. So I did the adjustment online, and new stones were shipped to the host, and she received labels to return the broken ones. So at this point I think everything is OK.

Then a month or so later I got an email from HO saying that the broken stones had not been returned yet. Called the host, she apologized and said it was just her being lazy, but she'd take care of it right away. I offered to pick them up and send them for her, but she said no, no she'd be glad to do it and would.

Another month goes by, and Monday she called to tell me that the replacement stone her guest recieved broke in half the very first time she used it. And by the way, FedEx will be picking up the broken stones on Tuesday! HUH??!!! She STILL had not sent back those stones. I was floored. I hate it because TPC is so good about replacing things, it seems that customers and consultants should return the favor and do what is asked in a timely manner. I just had no idea that my host had not followed through.

Anyway, getting to the point of my question. What procedure do I follow to ask for a replacement on the replacement? 30 days is way past. Will that matter?

Stones have a 3 year guarantee. The only issue here is she will now probably have to pay for return shipping on the 2nd broken one.

DebbieJ said:
Stones have a 3 year guarantee. The only issue here is she will now probably have to pay for return shipping on the 2nd broken one.

Maybe not.........I had a host who had a large round w/handles break. She sent in "pieces" and got a new one. Believe it or not...it broke and when she talked with the SC they actually sent out a tag for her so she did not have to pay after they saw they were adjusting a replacement:D. Gotta love the service there!!!

1. How do I request an adjustment on a replacement item?

To request an adjustment on a replacement item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with the process and provide further instructions.

2. Is there a time limit for requesting an adjustment on a replacement?

Yes, there is a 30-day time limit for requesting an adjustment on a replacement item. After this time, we will not be able to process any adjustments.

3. What information do I need to provide when requesting an adjustment?

When requesting an adjustment on a replacement, please have your order number, the name of the item, and a brief description of the issue ready. This will help us process your request more efficiently.

4. Will I receive a refund for the price difference if the replacement item is cheaper?

If the replacement item is cheaper than the original item, you will receive a refund for the price difference. This will be issued in the original form of payment used for the purchase.

5. How long does it take to process an adjustment on a replacement?

Once we receive all the necessary information, it typically takes 3-5 business days to process an adjustment on a replacement. You will receive an email notification once the adjustment has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • tada
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefsteph07