• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part

In summary, the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" is a high-quality, stainless steel replacement part for mandolines that fits most brands and models. It features an adjustable thickness knob and non-slip base for precise slicing and stability. It also comes with multiple blades for different cutting options and is dishwasher safe and rust-resistant for easy cleaning and maintenance. The product also comes with a 1-year warranty for added assurance.
I have a customer I met at a vendor event who got an Ultimate Mandoline 4 years ago. It is out of warranty.

She wants to just replace the broken party which she described as the thing that slides up and down. I looked at replacement parts and you can order the food holder, but I'm not sure if it's just that little spiky part (for lack of a better word....) or if it's the whole piece. I found a diagram and and BOTH parts are labeled as the food holder.

Does anyone know? She had a $2,000 show 1.5 years ago for a consultant no longer selling.... and I think she'll book again if I can make this right for her. The part is only $4.50 but I want to make sure it's going to solve her problem.

Yes, the food holder replacement part will give you both pieces. I just ordered one for myself a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, without seeing the actual broken part or having a more specific description, it is difficult to determine which replacement part your customer needs. It would be best for her to contact customer service for the company that manufactures the Ultimate Mandoline and provide them with the specific part number or a photo of the broken part. They should be able to assist her in ordering the correct replacement piece. Alternatively, she could also bring the broken part to a local kitchen supply store and see if they have a similar product that could replace the broken piece.

What is the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part"?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" is a versatile and durable replacement part for mandolines, specifically designed to fit the majority of mandoline brands and models.

How does the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" differ from other replacement parts?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" is made from high-quality stainless steel, making it more durable and long-lasting compared to plastic or aluminum replacement parts. It also features an adjustable thickness knob for precise slicing and a non-slip base for stability.

Can the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" be used for different types of slicing and cutting?

Yes, the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" comes with multiple blades that can be interchanged for different slicing and cutting options such as julienne, wavy, and straight cuts. This makes it a versatile tool for various kitchen tasks.

Is the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It can also be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning and is rust-resistant, ensuring its longevity.

Does the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" comes with a 1-year warranty, providing customers with peace of mind and assurance of the product's quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ChefMary412