1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How to odrer replacement parts?

1. I have a guest that is need of the Food Chopper Collar and I guess the sleeve of the Measure all Cup. I found the FC Collar on the replacement form but I could not find the Sleeve to the Measure ALL Cup. Is there a replacement for this item, or does she have to order a new one? She used to be a PC consultant many years ago and I told her that I wasn't sure about this since I couldnt find it on the order form at the time of the party. (I have two of these, so would it be tacky if I just gave her one of mine)

Another question, do I have to order the FC collar seperate on a replacement part or is there anyway that I can order it on the PP3 as she bought several items from the show? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bettie Young:confused:

Mar 14, 2009
  2. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

you can order on Pampered Partner under non comishionable order, replacement parts. You can have them sent directly to her and put it on her card.

or on your printable materials cd there is a printable copy of a replacement part form. Print it and send it to her and she can send it in.

Rep. Part orders cannot be placed on a show order.

Mar 14, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There aren't any parts to the Measure All Cup on replacement parts. If a customer has one that's damaged outside the guarantee period, they need to buy a new one.

Mar 14, 2009
Have something to add?