• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Odrer Replacement Parts?

In summary, to order replacement parts from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your consultant or visit their website and use the "Order Replacement Parts" link to browse and add parts to your cart. If you are unsure of the name or number of the part you need, you can search for it using keywords or ask your consultant for assistance. Replacement parts for discontinued products are still available, but availability may be limited. The cost of replacement parts varies and can be viewed on the website or discussed with your consultant. Shipping time for replacement parts depends on location and availability, with most orders being processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track the status of your order on the website or contact your consultant for more information.
bbyoung
I have a guest that is need of the Food Chopper Collar and I guess the sleeve of the Measure all Cup. I found the FC Collar on the replacement form but I could not find the Sleeve to the Measure ALL Cup. Is there a replacement for this item, or does she have to order a new one? She used to be a PC consultant many years ago and I told her that I wasn't sure about this since I couldnt find it on the order form at the time of the party. (I have two of these, so would it be tacky if I just gave her one of mine)

Another question, do I have to order the FC collar seperate on a replacement part or is there anyway that I can order it on the PP3 as she bought several items from the show? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bettie Young:confused:

you can order on Pampered Partner under non comishionable order, replacement parts. You can have them sent directly to her and put it on her card.

or on your printable materials cd there is a printable copy of a replacement part form. Print it and send it to her and she can send it in.

Rep. Part orders cannot be placed on a show order.

There aren't any parts to the Measure All Cup on replacement parts. If a customer has one that's damaged outside the guarantee period, they need to buy a new one.

1. How do I order replacement parts?

To order replacement parts, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and click on the "Order Replacement Parts" link. From there, you can browse our selection of replacement parts and add them to your cart.

2. What if I don't know the name or number of the part I need?

If you are unsure of the name or number of the part you need, you can search for it using keywords on our website. You can also contact your consultant for assistance in identifying the part.

3. Can I order replacement parts for discontinued products?

Yes, you can still order replacement parts for discontinued products. However, please note that availability may be limited and some parts may no longer be available.

4. How much does it cost to order replacement parts?

The cost of replacement parts varies depending on the specific part and its price. You can view the price of each part on our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How long will it take for my replacement parts to arrive?

The shipping time for replacement parts will depend on your location and the availability of the part. In general, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track the status of your order on our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76