• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2-Part Q on Returns- Return All Parts? Warranty on Returns?

In summary, the customer can keep the rubber bottom part of the food chopper, but needs to send in the entire chopper for an adjustment and replacement if there is a problem. The replacement chopper has a brand-new 5-year warranty.
clshirk
Ok- I have 2 questions here:

Other than stones, if something needs to be returned- do all parts have to be returned? An example is the food chopper- like if it were returned without the bottom rubber part or plastic part surrounding it, would that be bad?

And question 2
Is the warranty continued or is there an additional warranty on a product once it's replaced?

The reason I ask is because I had a customer need to return her food chopper. Well, she's only had it a few months- but just pulled it out of the box and finds that the blades aren't turning upon hitting the top, so we're sending it back. Well, she asked if she should keep the rubber bottom, and asked me if it held up pretty well so that she wouldn't have to return it for that. I told her that it held up really well since I use mine constantly.
But it does make me nervous because once you return it, is there a warranty still on it? I have replaced my chopper personally- right before the 5 years, so I've had this one 2 years- could I replace it again if it messes up? But I wasn't sure- then I would hate to not be able to replace it if something goes wrong with the new one a few years from now. I guess I'm thinking if they won't replace it since it's been replaced once, and even at the beginning of the warranty period- I would just hate her to not be able to replace a part without me buying a replacement part because of use later on because she had to have it replaced so early in the game.

Any info?

Replacement items have the same warranty as if they were purchased at the time of replacement. So the replacement chopper will have a brand-new 5-year warranty period. But you do need to keep the packing slip that it ships with to prove when it was received.

I'd check with HO about what specifically needs to be returned, since you'll need to send in an adjustment anyway. They'll probably want the whole chopper back.

chefann said:
Replacement items have the same warranty as if they were purchased at the time of replacement. So the replacement chopper will have a brand-new 5-year warranty period. But you do need to keep the packing slip that it ships with to prove when it was received.

I'd check with HO about what specifically needs to be returned, since you'll need to send in an adjustment anyway. They'll probably want the whole chopper back.

Ok- that helps a ton- I wasn't sure about how long the warranty would last again- so she will have another 5 years from the time she recieves the chopper back. Then it would definitely be fine to send all parts back. I just wanted to make sure she could replace those parts when they wore out as long as they were within 5 years- especially since she's never used them before.

Glad I could help.

Just remember to tell her to keep the packing slip from the replacement in a safe place. Otherwise, she may have a problem if she needs to return it again.

Don't forget, we also have replacement parts available. So, if she needed a new rubber bottom in the future, she could pay for just that piece.

Thanks ladies.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How do I return a product with multiple parts?

If you are returning a product with multiple parts, such as a kitchen tool set, please make sure to include all parts in the return. If any parts are missing or damaged, your return may not be eligible for a full refund.

Do I need to include the original packaging when making a return?

Yes, in order to receive a full refund, we require that all returns include the original packaging. This helps ensure that the product is protected during shipping and can be resold to another customer.

Is there a warranty on returned products?

Yes, all returned products are covered under our limited warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive your returned product, it can take up to 10 business days for us to process the return and issue a refund or exchange. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • erin.tpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo