• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Return 12" Skillet for Warranty Claim

In summary, the most economical way to return the 12" executive skillet for a warranty claim is to send it back via UPS.
Lilamyw3
Gold Member
What is the most economical way to return the 12" executive skillet for a warranty claim? I have someone I work with who needs to return hers for replacement (the nonstick coating is chipping off). I've already contacted HO to process the claim, now I just have to get the darned thing to Illinois. Probably Fedex or UPS? It's so heavy and awkward.

Did they say they wanted the skillet? I thought they were accepting other methods (ie...pictures). If you didnt speak to a lie rep, I would consider doing so, or emailing HO to verify they want the actual skillet before spending the moneu to do so.If they do want the skillet, I would box it and weight it at home (bathroom scale?) and then price compare online with fedex, ups, or even USPS(with delivery notification added!). Just dont forget to get insurance, should they lose it!

Yes, they said it had to be returned, with reference number inside the box and on the outside of the box. Previously I submitted a photo of a pink paisley lunch tote that was coming unsewn (had just received the item) and they made me send that back too. However they provided a return label for that since it was within 30 days. My other issue is finding a box for it. I have a PC box at the house, but it's a lot bigger than I need.

Just curious. What was the the cheapest way to return it? I've gone to both UPS and Fedex to compare shipping costs. Sometimes there's a good amount of difference and other times pretty much the same cost.
There are so many factors. Weight, how far is it going, size, is it going to a business or residence...
Bummer it has to be sent back.

I ended up just sending it back via UPS. I didn't really have the time to shop around and just wanted to get it back to HO so my customer (also a coworker) could get her pan back. I sent hubby on his day off to deal with it. I sent it back in a Pampered chef box I had at home (#5 size) and used some of the brown paper filler (that PC is so generous with..lol)on top and below it. It was $14.05 to ship back. It's a heavy sucker and you have to have good sized box because of it's length. He shipped it Wednesday and it will be there today.

Thanks Amy. Good to know the amount. I've never a customer or myself need to send one back.

It is too bad that PC Head Office doesn't reimburse the shipping fees after seeing the product. Even if it was just on the Lifetime guaranteed items.

What is the best way to initiate a warranty claim for a 12" skillet?

The best way to start a warranty claim for a 12" skillet is to contact the manufacturer or the store where you purchased the skillet. They will be able to provide you with specific instructions on how to proceed with the claim.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for my warranty claim?

Yes, most manufacturers and stores will require you to provide proof of purchase in order to process a warranty claim for a 12" skillet. This can include a receipt, credit card statement, or warranty card.

What information should I include in my warranty claim for a 12" skillet?

When submitting a warranty claim, be sure to include your contact information, a description of the issue with the skillet, and any supporting documents such as photos or receipts. This will help expedite the process and ensure a successful claim.

Is there a time limit for filing a warranty claim for a 12" skillet?

It is important to check the specific warranty policy for your skillet, as the time limit for filing a claim may vary. However, it is typically recommended to file a claim as soon as possible after discovering an issue with the skillet.

Will I receive a replacement or a repair for my 12" skillet under warranty?

This will depend on the specific warranty policy for your skillet. Some warranties may offer a replacement, while others may cover the cost of repairs. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of your warranty for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • babywings76