• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for Old Mandoline

In summary, for those looking to get a replacement blade for their old mandoline, Pampered Chef offers the option to purchase directly from their website or through a consultant, as well as assistance from their customer service team. Replacement parts for discontinued mandoline models are also available for as long as they are in stock. The cost of these parts may vary and a satisfaction guarantee is offered for all products, including replacement parts. To ensure a proper fit, it is recommended to check the model number and compatibility list on the website or contact customer service for assistance.
flemings99
Gold Member
Have a client who needs the food holder for the old Mandoline. Does anyone know if the replacement part will work? The form states that it is for the Ultimate Mandoline. She has the slice your finger off one :)

Thanks.

The new will not work with the old. I had a customer purchase a blade without knowing the person had the old mandoline. Call home office and they do not have parts for the old.

Thank you!

1. How can I get a replacement blade for my old mandoline?

Replacement blades for old mandolines can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding the right replacement blade for your specific mandoline model.

2. Can I still get replacement parts for a discontinued mandoline model?

Yes, we understand that mandoline models may be discontinued over time, but we still offer replacement parts for as long as we have them in stock. Contact our customer service team to inquire about the availability of replacement parts for your specific discontinued mandoline model.

3. How much do replacement parts for old mandolines typically cost?

The cost of replacement parts for old mandolines may vary depending on the specific part needed. Please contact our customer service team or check our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit my old mandoline?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including replacement parts. If the replacement part does not fit your old mandoline, you can return it for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. How do I know if a replacement part will fit my old mandoline?

Our replacement parts are designed to fit specific mandoline models. To ensure the replacement part will fit your old mandoline, we recommend checking the model number and comparing it to the replacement part's compatibility list on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies