• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts

In summary, the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts is designed to securely hold food items in place while using the Um on the Replacement Parts. It is dishwasher safe and compatible with all models. It is not adjustable, but replacement holders can be purchased from customer service.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the item on the replacement parts order form listed as Food Holder for the Ultimate Mandolin is the entire piece or just the round piece with the prongs? I have a customer who has lost the entire piece and needs a replacement but I don't want to offer that to her if it is just the round piece with prongs because that will not work.

Last edited:
Bumping to see if anyone knows the answer to this.

Sorry- couldn't tell you. I just checked the "P.I.G" and the "U&C Guide" and it's unclear. They refer to the Food Holder in the U&C as the whole section that slides, but they also individually identify it as the small part with the prongs. They talk about it being a Food "Slider" too....so I'm not sure what part you'd get. Hopefully someone who's actually ordered one can answer. otherwise, I'd call/email HO and ask.

What is the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts used for?

The Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts is designed to securely hold food items in place while using the Um on the Replacement Parts. It helps prevent food from slipping or moving around during use.

Is the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

Can the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts be used with all Um on the Replacement Parts models?

Yes, the Food Holder is compatible with all Um on the Replacement Parts models. It is designed to fit securely on top of the unit, providing a stable surface for holding food while in use.

Is the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts adjustable?

No, the Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts is not adjustable. It has a fixed position to hold food in place during use.

Can I purchase a replacement Food Holder for the Um on the Replacement Parts?

Yes, replacement Food Holders for the Um on the Replacement Parts are available for purchase. Please contact our customer service department for assistance with ordering a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76