• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Replacement Part for My Old Cookie Press?

In summary, the Cookie Press is still being made, but there is no longer a white ring that fits it, and replacement parts are available.
ChefMary412
does anyone know if there is any replacement part for the old cookie press? I cannot get onto PPP now to check. A lady has one from 8 years ago!! And something broke... still waiting to hear what broke exactly. I told her already that if there is no replacement, I can get her one for 10% off or free if she books and holds a show.
Just curious if there is a replacement part for it.. any of it!

someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can only get replacement parts for the current model.

I'd be willing to bet it's the white ring where the dough comes out. HO revamped the cookie press because that part kept cracking. And no. They no longer sell the white ring to fit that modelThe recently retired revamped model is a different size & it's replacement piece doesn't fit the one you are talking about. But I've seen some posts on here that there's a certain baby bottle cap that will work. You'll have to look around to find the posts with WHICH baby bottle cap fits. ;)

Here is the replacement parts order form.

Looks like there are replacement parts available for a little while longer...

Attachments

• replacement_parts_order_frm.pdf
    133.1 KB · Views: 2,011
Sheila said:
I'd be willing to bet it's the white ring where the dough comes out. HO revamped the cookie press because that part kept cracking. And no. They no longer sell the white ring to fit that model

The recently retired revamped model is a different size & it's replacement piece doesn't fit the one you are talking about. But I've seen some posts on here that there's a certain baby bottle cap that will work. You'll have to look around to find the posts with WHICH baby bottle cap fits. ;)

That's for the EAD - the Cookie Press is much larger...

thanks all...this is what she said...
Mary,
I can't get the barrel free from the top handle....yet. It's really stuck, I think because the barrel is cracked. If I can get it off, I should only need the barrel part. Thanks for looking into this for me!
I think she should treat herself to a new one!

You can get just the barrel for about $5, way cheaper than a whole new cookie press...

1. How do I know which replacement part I need for my cookie press?

To determine the correct replacement part for your cookie press, first identify the model number of your press. This can usually be found on the bottom or side of the press. Then, refer to our website or catalog to find the corresponding replacement part number. If you are unsure, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Do you offer replacement parts for older or discontinued cookie press models?

Yes, we strive to provide replacement parts for all of our past and present cookie press models. Please refer to our website or catalog to find the appropriate replacement part for your specific model.

3. How do I properly install the replacement part onto my cookie press?

Each replacement part comes with detailed instructions on how to install it onto your cookie press. Generally, you will need to remove the old part and insert the new one in its place. If you encounter any difficulties, please refer to the instructions or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I purchase a replacement part if I did not originally buy my cookie press from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for all cookie press brands, not just those purchased from Pampered Chef. However, please note that our replacement parts may not be compatible with all brands, so it is best to refer to the model number and product information to ensure compatibility.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement part for my cookie press?

Typically, replacement parts are shipped within 1-2 business days of placing the order. The delivery time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. You can track the status of your order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jbakerpc