• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Old Easy Accent Decorator Needed

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool used for precise decorating of desserts and other dishes. Its replacement parts include the plunger, coupler, and tips. If you are experiencing difficulty using the decorator or if any parts are visibly damaged, it may be time to replace them. Individual replacement parts can be purchased, saving money and reducing waste. These parts can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website, through a consultant, or at select retail stores. They are compatible with all versions of the Easy Accent Decorator, but it is recommended to check dimensions for older models.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering if anyohne had any type of replacement parts for the old Easy Accent Decorator. The bottom ring broke on a customer of mine's decorator. I ordered her the current one, not knowing that she had the old one. Thanks in advance!!

I haven't tried it, but everyone says a playtex bottle ring works on the old EAD. HTH!

Thanks!! I have one of those will check it out!!

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator and what are its replacement parts?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool used for decorating desserts, pastries, and other dishes with precision. The replacement parts for this product include the plunger, coupler, and tips.

2. How do I know if I need to replace parts on my Easy Accent Decorator?

If you are experiencing difficulty using the decorator, such as the plunger not working properly or the tips becoming clogged, it may be time to replace the parts. Also, if any of the parts are visibly damaged or worn out, it is recommended to replace them.

3. Can I purchase individual replacement parts or do I have to buy a whole new decorator?

You can purchase individual replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator. This allows you to replace only the parts that are needed, saving you money and reducing waste.

4. Where can I purchase replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator?

You can purchase replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator directly from Pampered Chef’s website or through a consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

5. Are the replacement parts compatible with all versions of the Easy Accent Decorator?

The replacement parts are compatible with all versions of the Easy Accent Decorator. However, if you have an older model, it is recommended to check the dimensions of the parts to ensure they will fit properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pamperedbecky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • BethanyN