• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Replacement Cleaning Tool for Garlic Press?

In summary, a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press is a small gadget with a brush and hook designed to clean the small holes of a garlic press. While not necessary, it can make cleaning easier and prolong the lifespan of the press. To use it, run the brush through the holes and use the hook for stubborn pieces. While a regular brush or sponge can be used, it is recommended to use a specialized tool for best results. These tools can be purchased at kitchen supply stores or online, and it is important to choose one that is compatible with your specific garlic press model.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a customer with the old style garlic press.. the one we had before this last one came out. She needs a replacement cleaning tool for hers and when I looked on P3 for a replacement it shows 2 cleaning tools for the garlic press. One says gray garlic press cleaning tool $2.25 and the other says garlic press cleaning tool $2.50. I am assuming the cheaper one is the one for the old style press.. but I thought I would check to see if any of you knew for sure which one I needed before I ordered it.

Thanks

You didn't read the lines above the prices:

GARLIC PRESS (fits item #2575) (available through 2/28/11)
257C Gray Cleaning Tool 2.25

GARLIC PRESS (fits item #2576)
257D Gray Cleaning Tool 2.50​

2575 is the old one & the replacement part is only available through 2/28/11. 2576 is the new one. ;)

I was asked about this the other day. Thanks for the link

for reaching out to us with your question about the garlic press cleaning tool. I'm happy to help clarify which one you need for the old style press. After checking with our team, we can confirm that the gray garlic press cleaning tool for $2.25 is indeed the correct one for the old style press. I apologize for any confusion with the two options listed on P3. If you have any further questions or need assistance with placing your order, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help our customers find the best solutions for their kitchen needs. Thank you for being a valued customer and for choosing Pampered Chef!

1. What is a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press?

A replacement cleaning tool for garlic press is a small gadget specifically designed to clean the small holes of a garlic press. It usually has a small brush or scraper on one end and a hook on the other end.

2. Do I really need a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press?

While it is not a necessity, having a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press can make cleaning your garlic press much easier and more efficient. It can also help prolong the lifespan of your garlic press by preventing clogs and build-up.

3. How do I use a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press?

To use a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press, simply run the brush or scraper end through the holes of your garlic press to remove any remaining garlic pieces. Then, use the hook end to remove any stubborn pieces that may be stuck.

4. Can I use a regular brush or sponge to clean my garlic press?

While a regular brush or sponge can be used to clean a garlic press, they may not be as effective at reaching all the small holes and corners. It is recommended to use a replacement cleaning tool specifically designed for garlic presses for best results.

5. Where can I purchase a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press?

You can purchase a replacement cleaning tool for garlic press at most kitchen supply stores or online. They are also often sold as part of a set with a garlic press. Make sure to choose one that is compatible with your specific garlic press model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom