• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding a Replacement Bowl Part - Any Ideas?

In summary, if you are in need of a replacement bowl part for your Pampered Chef product, you can check the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service for assistance. It is not recommended to use a generic bowl as a replacement. The time it takes to receive a replacement part may vary, and if your product is no longer under warranty, you can still purchase a replacement from Pampered Chef or search for it on a third-party website. If the replacement part does not fit your product, you can contact customer service for help with returns or exchanges.
ChefinHarmony
Anyone know why it isn't on the Replacement part form? I have a customer who broke her white bowl part. The form just shows the metal frame. Any ideas? I planned to call HO but the wait was over 35 mins and I'm not in a rush.
Thanks,
Joanne

Isn't it so dumb that we can't buy the ceramic bowl as a replacement? I think we should all email the HO and ask them to add it to our list.

I totally agree! My son broke mine and I wish I didn't have to buy the entire thing again!

You know how somethings aren't listed on the supply order form, maybe if you call HO that they will have them and they just aren't listend...

It might be that it would cost you $9 to replace the bowl vs $10 for the spoon rest...just a thought.

tiffanypc05 said:
You know how somethings aren't listed on the supply order form, maybe if you call HO that they will have them and they just aren't listend...
That's right! I have received parts that weren't on the form. Just call or email.

Related to Trouble Finding a Replacement Bowl Part - Any Ideas?

1. How can I find a replacement bowl part for my Pampered Chef product?

If you are having trouble finding a replacement bowl part for your Pampered Chef product, the first step is to check the Pampered Chef website. They often have a section for replacement parts where you can order directly from them. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

2. Can I use a generic bowl as a replacement for my Pampered Chef product?

It is not recommended to use a generic bowl as a replacement for your Pampered Chef product. Pampered Chef products are designed to work with specific parts and using a generic bowl may affect the performance and safety of the product.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement bowl part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement bowl part can vary depending on availability and shipping times. It is best to contact Pampered Chef customer service for an estimated time frame.

4. What if my product is no longer under warranty?

If your product is no longer under warranty, you may still be able to purchase a replacement bowl part from Pampered Chef. You can also try searching for the part on a third-party website, but make sure to check the compatibility with your specific product.

5. Can I return a replacement bowl part if it does not fit my product?

If you purchase a replacement bowl part directly from Pampered Chef, they have a return policy in place for products that do not meet your expectations. Make sure to contact customer service for further assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • babywings76