• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I purchase a replacement freezable tray for Chillzanne server?

In summary, a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne is a specialized tray that can be placed in the freezer to keep food and beverages cold for extended periods of time. It works by using a special gel material that freezes quickly and stays frozen for a long time. The benefits of using a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne include eliminating the need for ice and messy water, maintaining a consistent and safe temperature for food and drinks, and being reusable. To clean and maintain the tray, it can be wiped down or rinsed with warm water and mild soap, but it is not dishwasher safe. It is safe to use with most food and beverages, but not recommended for extremely hot or acidic items. It is best to consult the product
shoesarefun
My customer lost the freezable tray for the chillzanne rectangle server. Called HO and since it was lost not broken, it cannot be replaced under warranty. I asked about buying the replacement part and I can't get that either. Any ideas?

Do you think she lost it at someone's house when she brought her veggies and dip? Like maybe when it was being washed?? Or is it LOST in her house?

That stinks. Does PC have a replacement part for it???

I dont know what to say.... but sorry!

Offer your customer 10% off a new one. Or to do a show and they can get a new one for free.

I found this website thru here, they are the makers of the chillzanne line, I actually was able to get replacementsfor the plastic dome top for the old round chillzanne veggie dry for $10.00 plus shipping. I believe the site is sierrahousewares.com. They are very fast with getting the items out, received mine within 3-4 days. Good luck.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer lost the freezable tray for the Chillzanne rectangle server. Unfortunately, as it was not a faulty or broken part, it cannot be replaced under warranty. However, you can try reaching out to our customer service team to see if they have any suggestions for purchasing a replacement part. In the meantime, you can also suggest using ice packs or frozen water bottles to keep the server chilled. I hope this helps! Thank you for being a loyal customer.

What is a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne?

A Freezable Tray for Chillzanne is a specialized tray that can be placed in the freezer to keep food and beverages cold for extended periods of time. It is designed to be used with the Chillzanne collection of serving dishes.

How does a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne work?

The Freezable Tray for Chillzanne is made of a special gel material that freezes quickly and stays frozen for a long time. When placed in the freezer, the gel absorbs the cold temperature and then slowly releases it, keeping the tray and its contents cold for hours.

What are the benefits of using a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne?

Using a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne offers several benefits. It eliminates the need for ice and messy water that can dilute drinks or create a mess. It also keeps food and beverages at a consistent, safe temperature without the risk of them spoiling. Additionally, it is reusable and can save money on buying disposable ice packs.

How do I clean and maintain a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne?

To clean a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or rinse it with warm water and mild soap. It is not dishwasher safe. After each use, make sure to dry the tray completely before placing it back in the freezer. Do not use sharp objects on the tray as it may damage the gel material.

Can I use a Freezable Tray for Chillzanne with any type of food or beverage?

The Freezable Tray for Chillzanne is safe to use with most food and beverages. However, it is not recommended for use with extremely hot or boiling liquids. It is also not suitable for use with acidic foods, such as lemons or tomatoes, as they may damage the gel material. It is best to consult the product's instructions for specific guidelines on what types of food and beverages can be used with the tray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • Tropicalburstqt2