• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid or Complete Set

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid and the Complete Set are different in that the former is just a lid while the latter includes both the lid and the server. The lid is made of high-quality BPA-free plastic and is not microwave safe, but is dishwasher safe. It has a tight seal to keep food fresh and can be used for marinating and storing leftovers. However, it is not suitable for hot foods and should not be exposed to temperatures over 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
baychef
Silver Member
I have a customer that is in search of just the lid or the replacement of the Chillzanne Rectangle server (the kind with the egg carrier). It is a shot in the dark!!

Thank you,
Ann Easter
Independent Sales Director for The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

you can order a replacement for the lid still... part number 278L... $13.00 plus tax. :)

chefcharity said:
you can order a replacement for the lid still... part number 278L... $13.00 plus tax. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I LOVE :love:you and I don't even know you!!!! Never thought to look there and I am an old seasoned veteran (losing my touch and my mind!!)

LOL!! You are welcome! And very funny!!

1. What is the difference between the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid and the Complete Set?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid is just the lid that fits onto the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server, while the Complete Set includes both the lid and the server together.

2. What material is the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid made of?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid is made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is safe to use with food and is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used in the refrigerator or freezer to keep food cold or to transport food to a potluck or picnic.

4. Is the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid airtight?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid has a tight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills when transporting food. It is also great for marinating and storing leftovers.

5. Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid be used with hot foods?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server Lid is not designed to be used with hot foods. It is meant for keeping cold foods cold and should not be exposed to temperatures over 180 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • BeaLorene
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jbondr