• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get an Extra Chillzanne Bowl for Your Sectional Server!

In summary, the Extra Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile serving dish that is designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time. It is dishwasher safe and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts. However, it is not suitable for use with hot foods. The lid can also be used as a serving tray for small items and fits securely on top of the bowl for easy transport and storage.
angmillar
A customer just emailed me to see if it was possible for me to purchase an extra chillzanne bowl for her sectional server. I looked under replacement parts, and I don't see it listed. But, then again, I don't own any chillzannes, so I may not be seeing it.

Does anyone else know??

Thanks sooooo much!

Nope. That part isn't on replacement parts.

That's what I was afraid of.... I guess there's no way to get one, then, huh?

No... Email HO about this. I already have! If enough of Us ask for it, maybe it will become a replacement part. I think many people that own the sectional Server would like an extra one. When You set it up like an "S" it would look perfect with two bowls!

I just sent an email through to HO.

That's exactly why she wants one... to use it when she makes the "S" shape!

KellyTheChef said:
No... Email HO about this. I already have! If enough of Us ask for it, maybe it will become a replacement part. I think many people that own the sectional Server would like an extra one. When You set it up like an "S" it would look perfect with two bowls!
I was just going to say that! I don't care if it's a replacement part or a product in the catalog but I do think it is needed!!

I had not even thought of that! Now, I want an extra bowl too, I will have to email home office too. Maybe if enough of us do, they will add it on!

Yep... the emails will help.

I really, really think it's needed, as well!!

That is a really good idea:)

1. What is the purpose of the Extra Chillzanne Bowl?

The Extra Chillzanne Bowl is designed to keep food and beverages cold for longer periods of time. It can be used for serving cold dishes at parties or events, as well as keeping drinks chilled while entertaining.

2. Is the Extra Chillzanne Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Extra Chillzanne Bowl is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the Extra Chillzanne Bowl be used for hot foods?

No, the Extra Chillzanne Bowl is not designed for use with hot foods or liquids. It is only intended for keeping cold items cold.

4. What is the capacity of the Extra Chillzanne Bowl?

The Extra Chillzanne Bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for holding a variety of chilled dishes or beverages.

5. Can the lid be used as a serving tray?

Yes, the lid of the Extra Chillzanne Bowl can be used as a serving tray for small appetizers or snacks. It is also designed to fit securely on top of the bowl for easy transport and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shoesarefun
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies