• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Sectional Server...extra Bowl?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the sectional server and its accessories. The server was set up in the "S" shape with chips and pretzels in one side and two different dips in the other. The mini chillzanne bowl was discussed as a potential addition to the server, but it was deemed too large to fit in the curve of the "S". The possibility of selling the covered bowl separately was brought up, with many guests expressing interest in purchasing it. It was suggested to email the HO and request for the bowl to be sold as an individual item or as a replacement part. The conversation also touched on other product suggestions, such as SA dishwasher safe lids and bringing back the oven mitts or potholders.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have the sectional server, and set it up in the "S" shape the other day at my show. I put potato chips in one side and pretzels in the other. Then, I had two different types of dips. One went in the bowl that comes with the server, which fits in the groove of the "S" very nicely. Then, I ended up using one of our pink HWC coffee n more cups to hold the second dip flavor.

Would the mini-chillzanne bowl fit into the curve of the "S"? I don't have that bowl, but I want to get it....especially if it would go with this server.

Why don't we sell that covered bowl seperately too? I have had MANY guests ask about that!

I think that you should email the HO and tell them that they need to offer a 2nd bowl open stock.

I have the mini bowl, but not the sectional server, so I can't help you on that.

KellyTheChef said:
I have the sectional server, and set it up in the "S" shape the other day at my show. I put potato chips in one side and pretzels in the other. Then, I had two different types of dips. One went in the bowl that comes with the server, which fits in the groove of the "S" very nicely. Then, I ended up using one of our pink HWC coffee n more cups to hold the second dip flavor.

Would the mini-chillzanne bowl fit into the curve of the "S"? I don't have that bowl, but I want to get it....especially if it would go with this server.

Why don't we sell that covered bowl seperately too? I have had MANY guests ask about that!

The mini chilzanne is too large to use in the curve of S.
I checked the replacement parts list and there's no way to get replacement parts for chilzanne sectional server.
Therefore; getting a extra bowl that way won't work.

Good idea to sell the little bowl as side item.

Tell them they need to buy two sectional servers!

Paige Dixon said:
Tell them they need to buy two sectional servers!
Then you would need 2 extra bowls! :D

I know a lot of people have e-mailed HO about this in the past and nothing has been done, but it can't hurt to let them know we need more bowls open stock/ as replacement parts.

Sent an email and also did an email for SA lids

I think a lot of people would buy the bowl as an individual item, just because it is so cute and has that lid... I am going to send an email as well!

I definitely think I could sell the bowls. They're just the right size, and I think they look a little better than the small chillzanne bowl.

Be sure to tell HO!! It would be awesome for it to be open stock or at least a replacement part.

Thanks for the info ladies....I am off to email HO right now!

I told them about that,
we need SA dishwasher safe lids
our prep bowl lids need to be dishwasher safe (like they changed the SS bowl lids!)
bring back the oven mitts

The oven mitts are back.

DebbieJ said:
The oven mitts are back.
Oops! I want them to bring back the oven POTHOLDERS! I just typed the wrong thing!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gotcha. :)

1. What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl used for?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl is used as an additional serving bowl for the Chillzanne Sectional Server. It is designed to keep food chilled and fresh during parties and gatherings.

2. How many sections does the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl have?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl has one large section, making it perfect for serving salads, fruit, or other side dishes.

3. Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain its quality and prevent damage.

4. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl be used for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl is not suitable for hot foods. It is specifically designed to keep cold foods chilled. Using it for hot foods may damage the bowl or cause it to lose its insulating properties.

5. How does the Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl keep food chilled?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server extra Bowl has a non-toxic gel lining that can be frozen before use. The frozen gel helps to keep the food placed in the bowl chilled for hours, making it perfect for outdoor or summer gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies