• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display

In summary, a guest at a BBQ used a Sectional Server to hold her toppings and it looked adorable. Kristin has another idea for using the Sectional Server in the future- freezing it and putting the prep bowls in it. It will be cool all year round.
pchefkristin
Oh my... I cannot believe I forgot to tell you all about what one of my gals did at our BBQ recently!

She has the Sectional server, which she wanted to use to bring the ice cream goodies to the BBQ. She filled the prep bowls with her toppings: cherries, pineapple, etc... and set each of the bowls into the sectional server pieces! It was totally adorable. I know summer is coming to a close, but it looked so cutie cute, I couldnt not share with ya all!

That's a great idea!!

Ice Cream Social Theme Show!!

thanks for the share!!
I don't have the sectional server...but love the prep bowls...and it's a great idea to share with guests!
Wonder how it would work with the Rect. Server...

and hey...it's still 100 degrees down here in SC!
we still need cool summer ideas!

What a GREAT Idea, the wheels in my head are turning already thinking about what to do at my next Outdoor Show. Also here in NYC it will be in the 80s for awhile....;)

Kristin, quick question, can you put the top on the server with the bowls in it? That is a great idea, thanks!

I went downstairs & tried it, they fir nicely, but the top wont go on. Then I tried them with the rectangle server without the inserts ( just the piece you freeze & they fit, but you would need something to hold it secure....:cool:

thanks for checking ginger. i'm still going to try this, it could be a nice cross-sell.

Cool idea! I'll tuck that away for next summer!

Next summer, I use my Chillzanne all year. If I have a show thats kind of far, I'll put as much food in them to or If I'm showing a pasta salad with pre made pasta, I'll put it in the bowls to keep it cool....HTH

That is a great idea!! If you don't have the sectional server, I bet you could do the same by freezing a stone, and setting the prep bowls in/on that! (maybe the Rect. Baker with a SA bowl or plate in the center, and prep bowls around it?)

Ice Cream is great year round;) I have a host thinking about doing an ice cream show in October.

What is the purpose of the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display?

The Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display is a versatile serving and storage solution for your kitchen. It is designed to keep food chilled and fresh while also providing an organized way to display and store prep bowls.

How does the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display keep food chilled?

The Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display features a double-walled construction that helps to keep food items chilled for up to 2 hours. Simply place the included ice pack in the base of the display and it will help to maintain the temperature of the food.

What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display?

The Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display measures 13.5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, making it perfect for storing and displaying a variety of food items. It also has a 2-quart capacity, providing ample space for your prep bowls and food items.

How do I clean the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display?

The Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

Can I use the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display for hot food items?

No, the Chillzanne and Prep Bowl Display is not designed to be used with hot food items. It is specifically designed to keep food chilled, so using it with hot foods could damage the display and potentially cause harm. It is best to only use it with cold or room temperature food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • DebPC