• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sugar and Creamer Containers? and Chillzanne Bowl

In summary, to clean the sugar and creamer containers, hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. They are not dishwasher safe. They are made of durable plastic and can hold up to 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of creamer. The Chillzanne Bowl is not suitable for hot foods, but is great for keeping dishes chilled for hours.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a customer (HO lead) looking for something to hold sugar and creamer for their coffee machine. Did Pampered Chef used to carry such a product?

The same customer is looking for a Chillzanne bowl. Let me know if you have one NIB.

I have a chilzanne bowl NIB, the larger size. It was $23.85 inc. tax. My guess is that to ship it would cost $6-$8 depending on if using parcel post or priority.

Let me know if you want it!

I have a NIB Chillzanne Mini Bowl. Asking $18 total.

1. How do I clean the sugar and creamer containers?

To clean the sugar and creamer containers, simply hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the containers. Dry thoroughly before using again.

2. Can I put the sugar and creamer containers in the dishwasher?

Yes, the sugar and creamer containers are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

3. What material are the sugar and creamer containers made of?

The sugar and creamer containers are made of durable plastic, specifically polypropylene. This material is safe for food use and is also BPA-free.

4. How much sugar and creamer can the containers hold?

The sugar container can hold up to 2 cups of sugar, while the creamer container can hold up to 1 cup of creamer. This makes them perfect for hosting a small gathering or for daily use.

5. Can the Chillzanne Bowl be used for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Bowl is not designed for hot foods. It is made of a special gel that keeps food chilled for hours, making it perfect for serving cold dishes or keeping perishable items fresh during a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Reba Gowin
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Susan M