• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Chillzanne Bowl be replaced without a receipt?

In summary, the customer received a Chillzanne Bowl as a Christmas present and there is a crack and brown stuff coming out of it. The customer does not have a receipt and the MIL does not remember who the consultant was. The customer could get a replacement if she can find the consultant's name.
StacieB
Gold Member
I have been contacted by a gal who received a Chillzanne Bowl for a Christmas Present. This customer has never even used the bowl and there is a crack and brown stuff coming out of it. She received the bowl from her mil, however doesn't have a receipt. The mil also doesn't remember who the consultant was. Would she be able to get a replacement?

Can the MIL not even remember who the host of the show was? If so, then she could ask her who the consultant was.

I had a customer that had a stone break a couple of months after she got it. I didn't ask her for a receipt because I was just going to print one off of PP. Well, my computer ended up crashing before I got it done and I lost everything. I tried to call her to see if she had one, but was informed by a family member that that she was in the hospital having surgury for lung cancer that she just found out she had!! I emailed HO and explained everything and they told me to just ship back they stone and they would take care of it. I sent back the whole thing just so they would no I wasn't trying to stiff them, and they replaced it!

I have returned all kinds of stuff without having to send the receipt in with it with no problems.

I have had them looked up by the Customer or Host Name if they do not know the show number with no problems before.

I have a request out for the mil name. The gal told me that it was a catalog show that was being passes around at her work. Hope to find out more information soon. Thanks for the help.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Chillzanne Bowl. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you with this situation. We value our customers and want to make sure they are completely satisfied with their products.Unfortunately, without a receipt and knowing who the consultant was, it may be difficult to get a replacement. However, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF and explaining the situation. They may be able to work with you to find a solution.In the future, it's always a good idea to keep receipts for any Pampered Chef products purchased, as it helps with any potential issues that may arise.Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Thank you for being a valued customer.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the process for getting a replacement without a receipt?

The process for getting a replacement without a receipt may vary depending on the store's policy. In most cases, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as a bank or credit card statement showing the transaction. You may also be required to fill out a form or provide personal information for record-keeping purposes.

What items are eligible for replacement without a receipt?

The items that are eligible for replacement without a receipt may also vary by store. In general, most stores will only allow replacements for items that are defective or damaged. Some stores may also offer replacements for items that do not fit or meet the customer's expectations.

Is there a time limit for getting a replacement without a receipt?

Many stores have a time limit for getting a replacement without a receipt. This could range from a few days to a few months after the purchase date. It's important to check the store's policy or contact their customer service to find out the specific time limit for replacements without a receipt.

Can I get a cash refund for a replacement without a receipt?

In most cases, stores will only offer store credit or an exchange for items that are replaced without a receipt. This is to prevent fraudulent returns and to ensure that the customer receives a similar item in return. However, some stores may make exceptions for special circumstances, so it's best to check with their customer service.

Do I need to bring the original packaging for a replacement without a receipt?

It's always best to bring the original packaging for a replacement without a receipt, as it can help verify the product and its condition. However, if the packaging is not available, you may still be able to get a replacement with other forms of proof of purchase, such as a bank statement or a store loyalty account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Alexis125969
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KimmyDarling