• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Recognize This Bowl?

In summary, a coworker delivered a bowl to my office that she claims has a small crack on the inside. I have no idea if the bowl is still under warranty or if she can purchase a replacement, but I suggest she look on eBay.
Alexis125969
Gold Member
I have a coworker who heard I am new to the business. She had someone deliver this bowl to my office today and wanted to know if she can get a replacement because there is a small crack on the inside. She cannot remember how long it has been since she ordered it and does not know from whom (either host or consultant). Since I'm fairly new, I have no idea if this is something that may still be under warranty or could even be replaced if she did have the proper information. If this is something she is out of luck on? How should I handle the situation? Is there anything I could suggest she purchase in replacement?

Attachments

• Bowl 1.jpg
    Bowl 1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 613
  • Bowl Lid.jpg
    Bowl Lid.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 485
  • Bowl Bottom.jpg
    Bowl Bottom.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 501
That is a chillzanne bowl and they have been discontinued for several years now and are past warranty. Sorry.

This is the large (looks like) Chillzane bowl (you stick the bowl in the freezer and the liquid inside freezes. Since her's is cracked, I imagine the liquid is gone now). And no, there is no replacements for it. It has not been available for sale for AT LEAST 3 years (as long as I've been a consultant)...probably longer, so warranty would be past. The only option I know of would be if someone has an extra one they want to sell.
We don't have a similar product at this point. We have our Cool-n-Serve Tray, but that replaced the Chillzane Veggie tray basically....nothing has come out to replace the bowls at this point.

Again! Bobbi! We are so good at posting at the same time! Jinxs!!

Thank you! I didn't think there would be good news for her. I may ask her if she would like for me to try asking around if someone has one they would part with or suggest she look on ebay...

When the price of oil went up at the end of '08, the manufacturer of Chillzane products raised the price so high that PC could no longer justify selling it to our customers. PC removed all the Chillzane items from the catalog effective Fall/Winter '08. :(

1. What is the background of the bowl?

The background of the bowl is currently unknown. It is unclear where it came from or who made it.

2. How did you come across this bowl?

I found this bowl at a local antique store. It caught my eye because of its unique design and I thought it might be of interest to others.

3. Is the bowl for sale?

Yes, the bowl is currently for sale. If you are interested in purchasing it, please contact me for more information.

4. Do you have any information about the age of the bowl?

Unfortunately, I do not have any information about the age of the bowl. It appears to be quite old, but I cannot determine an exact age.

5. Are there any markings or signatures on the bowl?

No, there are no visible markings or signatures on the bowl. It is possible that there may be some on the bottom, but I have not been able to find any.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • tmo2008
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjessicah