• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stone Guarantee: Learn About Replacements for Cracked Stones

In summary, the customer wants a guarantee on a stone that is cracked. There is a three year guarantee and if it's within that timeframe she can contact customer service. After 30 days she will have to pay to ship it back to them.
chefjessicah
I have a customer who has a cracked stone. She wants to know if there's any kind of guarantee on them to be replaced. I have no idea! What is the guarantee on stones? And how does it work?

Hi chefjissicah,

The guarantee on stones is 3 years. If it's within the timeframe she should contact the HO/Customer Service (I don't have the # handly) so that they can process it. If it's after 30 days she will have to pay to ship it back to them though.

Hope this helps.

In the catalog, there's a little number with a circle around it for every product listed, this is telling you the guarantee of the item. Stones have a 3 yr. guarantee. If her stone is still under the guarantee, she can contact our Customer Service department and ask about getting a replacement. If she bought it through you, you can go online and do a "product adjustment" or call the Customer Service department. Your recruiter & director should be helping you. There is a lot of free training available to you online on Consultant's Corner. I'd start with reading through the Policy Guide: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf It is such a great resource for your business. If your director or recruiter haven't done any training with you yet, you need to ask them about getting some--that's what they are supposed to do. ;) Feel free to ask questions here, though, we're glad to help. :)

Stoneware has a 3 year guarantee.

Is it your customer? If so, I would call HO for them or better yet, do an online adjustment through Consultant's Corner. Just look up their name in the P3 software and find what show it came from.

If it is a customer from some other consultant, you can still call HO for them. Up to you. They need to tell you the consultant name who ordered it, or the host's name. Basically, some kind of information to track when they bought it so HO can determine whether it is still under guarantee. If they are pleasant about it, I help them more even though I didn't sell it to them.

I have run into some people who think everything PC sells has a lifetime guarantee and swore a consultant told them that. Just apologize once and say "I'm sorry they gave you the wrong information. If it's still under guarantee, here's the number to call to get it replaced."
1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

Sometimes HO wants the piece back. Sometimes they don't. Do NOT offer to ship anything back for them. That is their cost, not yours.

If you do make the call, you'll need the show/recipe information first though! If you don't at least know the show info, you won't get very far with customer service. I've got a stone piece sitting on my shelf for the last 2 years! The lady would never call me back to give me the receipt or show details. I tried 4 methods of calling her, short of going to her door. I figured if she wanted a replacement, she'd do something to get it! Not just hand me the stone and say "here. I bought this 2 yrs ago. Replace it for me." I was new and dumb, I took it. :)

You can also take Online Training classes over all of your New Consultant products. I would suggest you spend some time learning your products so you can better help your customers. All of that info is on Consultant's Corner.

1. What is a guarantee on stones?

A guarantee on stones is a promise made by the seller to the buyer that the stones being purchased will meet certain quality standards and will not have any defects. It serves as a form of protection for the buyer in case the stones do not meet their expectations.

2. What does a guarantee on stones cover?

A guarantee on stones typically covers the quality and durability of the stones. This includes factors such as color, clarity, and cut of the stones. It may also cover any manufacturing defects or damage that occurs during shipping.

3. How long does a guarantee on stones last?

The length of a guarantee on stones can vary depending on the seller and the type of stones being purchased. Some may offer a lifetime guarantee, while others may only cover a certain period of time, such as a year or two. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the guarantee before making a purchase.

4. What is the process for using a guarantee on stones?

If the stones purchased do not meet the guaranteed standards or have any defects, the buyer can usually contact the seller to initiate the process. This may involve returning the stones for a replacement or repair, or receiving a refund or store credit. The specific process may vary depending on the seller's policies.

5. Is a guarantee on stones the same as a warranty?

While a guarantee on stones and a warranty may seem similar, they are actually different. A guarantee is a promise made by the seller, while a warranty is a legally binding agreement that outlines the specific terms and conditions of the guarantee. Some sellers may use the terms interchangeably, so it is important to carefully read the details of the guarantee or warranty to understand what is covered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih