• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lifetime Guarantee on Stoneware?

M
MicheleC
I have a guest at a show from November who is hosting this month. She has a round stone that cracked. She doesn't have a receipt but she KNOWS that when she got it that it had a lifetime guarantee. She thinks it was about 10 years ago. I told her I was not familiar with stoneware coming with a lifetime guarantee but I would send a request to the home office. I also let her know that if she remembers anything about who the hostess was or timeframe that would be helpful if she could not find a receipt. She got pretty huffy and said she didn't know what it mattered because it was a lifetime guarantee and two of her friends who were at the November show told her they remembered the consultant telling them it was a lifetime guarantee too so it must be true.

Anyone know if there ever was a guarantee? Haven't heard back from HO yet but thought I'd come to the experts. :D

I doubt it, but let us know what HO says please!!

Old Catalog 1997I have a fall/winter catalog from 1997 (almost 10 years ago) and on the stoneware page it says in a blue ribbon posting "3-year family heritage stoneware guarantee"
Hope this helps.

Thanks Pampered Chef. The hostess said she was going to look for an old catalog. I'm not sure why she would have the old catalog but not the receipt.:rolleyes:

I have '93, '94, 95 and '96 catalogs here...they don't say anything about lifetime guarantees on stoneware

HAHAHAHAHA...a catalog from 93, why am I not surprised...LOL

This is only a suggestion. She got "huffy", so beware of her cancelling unless you calm her feathers now. If you trust that she will be a good hostess for you this month, you could offer to personally replace the Pizza Stone, yourself. Offer her the deal that if she collects at least 15 orders, it will be a show that is over $500, and you could place the order with her hostess order, and get whatever that discount is, as well as your commissions. You would do the entry as a Consultant Gift for the difference between what her order was, and what it becomes with the addition of that one item. It is a gamble but she could lead you to your next recruit, and you never know!

I'm not sure, but it seems I remember hearing somewhere that stoneware used to have a lifetime guarantee. I don't know who to check with though. Without a receipt it woud be hard to claim.

I'm with Grandmarita.

Instead of trying to figure out who is right re: the guarantee, I'd offer an incentive for her for her show and buy her a new one if she makes it. $500 sales, 10 outside orders, 2 bookings--whatever you want!

Thanks Carolyn! I think that covers all the possible years. Of course the consultant she was at the show was with might have given incorrect information. I guess I'll see how HO responds although I'm sure it will be a no based on everything I've heard from my director and the responses here. I'll just have to see how she responds. Maybe offer her an extra discount one stone when she gets a February booking from her show. I'd love to get some more February shows but don't want to give up my January show. I've only got two cooking and one catalog still on the books and I'd like to get some more shows for February and double points!

Im pretty sure that Stoneware has always carried a 3 year warranty. I would definately use the stone as an incentive for her to have a good show on her original date though!! :D

No, never a lifetime guarantee. Tell her if she can find it in print on her receipt, you will be happy to honor it!

1. What is a "lifetime guarantee" on stoneware?

A lifetime guarantee on stoneware means that the manufacturer guarantees that the product will be free from defects and will last for the lifetime of the original owner.

2. Does stoneware usually come with a lifetime guarantee?

No, stoneware does not typically come with a lifetime guarantee. It is important to check with the manufacturer or retailer to see if a guarantee is included with your specific product.

3. What should I do if my stoneware cracks or breaks?

If your stoneware cracks or breaks, you should contact the manufacturer or retailer to see if the product is covered under a warranty or guarantee. It is also helpful to have a receipt or proof of purchase when making a claim.

4. Is a receipt necessary for a lifetime guarantee on stoneware?

A receipt or proof of purchase is typically required when making a claim for a lifetime guarantee on stoneware. This helps to verify the original purchase and can aid in determining the timeframe and conditions of the guarantee.

5. Is there a lifetime guarantee on stoneware products from this specific company?

It is unclear if this company offers a lifetime guarantee on their stoneware products. It is best to contact the manufacturer or retailer directly to inquire about their specific guarantee policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Chef Diane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chesse
  • chefmelody