• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Warrenty and Stone Question

In summary, the gift warranty covers defects and damages during normal use, but not misuse or improper care. It lasts for one year from the date of purchase, though some products may have longer warranties. You can exchange a gift, but proof of purchase is required. If the product breaks during use, it may be covered under the warranty. The gift warranty is only available for products purchased directly from Pampered Chef.
kisrae
Gold Member
If something is a gift how does it work if someone needs to exchange it or send it back because it broke.

Also I had a guest come up to me and was upset because PC won't replace her stone. She was upset because she said that when she bought the stone it was under life time warrenty. Has stoneware ever been lifetime?:confused:

Stoneware has NEVER been a lifetime warranty because it is a hand-made product.

Sounds like a person who just wants to gripe; the "I was told it was lifetime warranty" is always a red flag for me. Probably someone who trys to return a bra to Macy's five years into use cause it has lost its elastisity (my daughter worked at Macy's and had this happen!)....ddddaaaaahhhhhhh.... some folks are just greedy and rude.

It is becoming less common for lifetime warranties....even Tupperware doesn't offer everything for lifetime anymore and most are limited warranties such as ours.

What does the gift warranty cover?

The gift warranty covers any defects or damages to the product that occur during normal use. It does not cover damages caused by misuse or improper care.

How long does the gift warranty last?

The gift warranty lasts for one year from the date of purchase. However, some products may have a longer warranty period, so be sure to check the specific warranty information for the product you are purchasing.

Can I exchange a product if I received it as a gift?

Yes, you can exchange a product if it was purchased as a gift. However, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as a gift receipt or order number, in order to process the exchange.

What happens if my stone breaks during use?

If your stone breaks during normal use, it may be covered under the gift warranty. Please contact our customer service team to initiate a warranty claim and receive a replacement stone.

Can I purchase a gift warranty for a product I am giving as a gift?

No, the gift warranty is only available for products that are purchased directly from Pampered Chef. If you are giving a product as a gift, we recommend including the original receipt or order number so the recipient can take advantage of the gift warranty if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered1224