• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Stone - Can't Access Information for Replacement

In summary, to request a replacement for your broken stone, you can contact customer service or submit a replacement request through the website. If the stone is no longer available, the team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund. The time to receive a replacement may vary and if purchased from a consultant, their information is needed. There is no charge for a replacement if the stone arrived broken.
pchefinski
I have a customer whose bar pan broke and she needs it replaced (it's within the warranty). However, here are my problems. a) I have no printer b)the show information is on my old computer. I can access it, but c) I have no internet access on the old computer, therefore I cannot even save it in pdf format and email it to a computer with a printer attached. d) I can't save it on disk from my old computer b'c my new one doesn't have the ability to use the disks in it. So, what do I do? Give the customer my consultant # and let her call or call them myself? The show was done by this customer's father (the stone was a gift from him). Help! Thanks :)

You can do it right from the web. Get on the old computer, find out the show number, go to CC, log in, and find the product adjustment link on the right! :)

You can also go buy a "thumb drive" at Staples or something, if the old computer uses a USB port. You can plug it in, move files onto it, unplug it, and plug it into the new computer, and move the files over.easy-peasy. :)

Thank You Sooo Much!!

I would just call the solution center and explain it to them. They will understand. Most times they don't require a receipt anymore anyway.

1. How do I request a replacement for my broken stone?

To request a replacement for your broken stone, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 or submit a replacement request through our website. Please have your order number and the name of the product ready when contacting us.

2. What should I do if my broken stone is no longer available?

If your broken stone is no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund for the item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement for my broken stone?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for your broken stone may vary depending on the availability of the item and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline for your replacement.

4. Can I get a replacement for my broken stone if I purchased it from a consultant?

Yes, you can still request a replacement for your broken stone if you purchased it from a Pampered Chef consultant. Please have your order information and the consultant's name available when contacting us for a replacement.

5. Will I be charged for a replacement if my stone arrived broken?

No, you will not be charged for a replacement if your stone arrived broken. We stand behind our products and will gladly replace any items that arrived damaged or broken during shipping. Please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Butterfly15