• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning a Broken Large Round Stone: Mailing and Paperwork Process

In summary, it is important to contact customer service if a Large Round Stone breaks as they offer a limited lifetime warranty. It is not advisable to use a stone with cracks and it is best to follow care instructions to prevent breakage. It is not recommended to put the stone in the dishwasher and metal utensils should be avoided when using stoneware.
meganmcg
I have a large round stone that I need to return for a customer, it is cracked in two. Can you really just break off a piece and mail it in an envelope (with the appropriate paperwork of course)? Thought I read on here somewhere that you could but wanted to check.

Thanks!

You'll want to call the adjustment in first before you break additional pieces, but normally HO will just want a palm sized piece. But no breaking until you have a reference number in hand!

Thanks! I emailed the Solution Center just to make sure before I do any breaking :) I'm just imagining how much it would be to ship the whole thing....yikes!

I always tell them that it broke "into pieces". I once had a person at the SC say "return the broken half", which is very expensive! I now write in my adjustment form "I will return a palm size piece". I just break them up myself -- saves a tonne on shipping!

I just did an online adjustment for the rectangular baker that broke in half. I was told to "return the product". :eek: I had visions of a large postage bill.
So I called the SC and spoke to a live person. She assured me that I only needed to return a palm-sized piece.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I just did an online adjustment for the rectangular baker that broke in half. I was told to "return the product". :eek: I had visions of a large postage bill.
So I called the SC and spoke to a live person. She assured me that I only needed to return a palm-sized piece.

This is what the email from the solutions cetner told me to do as well. Thank goodness :)

1. What should I do if my Large Round Stone breaks?

If your Large Round Stone breaks, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our stoneware products and can provide a replacement or refund.

2. Can I still use my Large Round Stone if it has a small crack?

We do not recommend using a Large Round Stone with any cracks, as it can compromise the integrity of the stone and may cause further damage. It is best to replace the stone if it has any cracks.

3. How can I prevent my Large Round Stone from breaking?

To prevent your Large Round Stone from breaking, make sure to always follow the care and use instructions provided with the product. Avoid sudden temperature changes and do not place a hot stone on a cold surface or vice versa. Also, avoid placing frozen foods directly on the stone.

4. Can I put my Large Round Stone in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your Large Round Stone in the dishwasher. The harsh chemicals and high heat can damage the stone and cause it to break. Hand washing with hot water and a mild detergent is the best way to clean stoneware.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my Large Round Stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch and damage the surface. We recommend using nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils when cooking or serving on stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • merego
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • elizabethfox