• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 6-cup Muffin Pan and Large Round Stone? Have these available?

In summary, "Iso: Discontinued Stoneware" refers to a line of stoneware products that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef. The stoneware may have been discontinued due to various reasons, and it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, alternatives are available and warranty support is still offered for these discontinued products.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a 6-cup stoneware Muffin Pan, and a Large Round Stone without handles.

If you have these available, please send me an e-mail at [email protected], with shipping to 25401.

TIA

bumping for the evening crowd.

Bumping one more time, before I tell the customer these are apparently unavailable.

my guess is check on ebay. Not that I like to refer customers there. Or have her check our outlet periodically.

I have an odd ?... being somewhat new, what is bumping?

1. What does "Iso: Discontinued Stoneware" mean?

"Iso" stands for "in search of" and "discontinued stoneware" refers to a line of stoneware products that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef.

2. Why is the stoneware discontinued?

The stoneware may be discontinued due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand, changes in product offerings, or difficulties in sourcing materials.

3. Can I still purchase the discontinued stoneware?

Unfortunately, since the stoneware is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Are there any alternative products to the discontinued stoneware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of stoneware products that can serve as alternatives to the discontinued line. Our consultants can help you find the perfect replacement for your needs.

5. Can I still get warranty support for my discontinued stoneware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of our stoneware products, including discontinued ones. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gabsansal
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views