• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Large Round Stone Metal Rack

In summary, the Large Round Stone Metal Rack is a 13 inch diameter rack that is designed to fit perfectly on a large round stone. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe. While compatibility with other brands cannot be guaranteed, it is recommended to use with the accompanying stone for best results. It can also be used as a cooling rack or trivet. The rack helps with even baking by elevating food off of the baking stone and allowing for better air circulation.
deanna_g
I have a customer who is looking for one of the metal racks for her old large round stone. If anyone has one they would like to part with, let me know. [email protected]

I have one but I know shipping the smaller one was double its cost and this one would need a longer box. I'd try really hard to find someone local if you can.

I have one if you're interested. My zip is 66212.

1. What is the size of the Large Round Stone Metal Rack?

The Large Round Stone Metal Rack measures 13 inches in diameter and is designed to fit perfectly on our large round stone.

2. Can the Large Round Stone Metal Rack be used in the oven?

Yes, the Large Round Stone Metal Rack is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Is the Large Round Stone Metal Rack compatible with other brands of baking stones?

While we cannot guarantee compatibility with other brands, the Large Round Stone Metal Rack is designed to fit perfectly on our large round stone. We recommend using it with our stones for best results.

4. Can the Large Round Stone Metal Rack be used for anything other than baking?

Yes, the Large Round Stone Metal Rack can also be used as a cooling rack for freshly baked goods or as a trivet for hot dishes straight from the oven.

5. How does the Large Round Stone Metal Rack help with even baking?

The Large Round Stone Metal Rack elevates your food off of the baking stone, allowing for better air circulation and resulting in more evenly baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • amyscookinggear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • mkparker