• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone in so Cal

In summary, the Large Bar Pan measures 15.5 x 10.5 inches and the Large Round Stone measures 15 inches in diameter. Both are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and on a grill with a heat-resistant barrier. They can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. They can also be used in a toaster oven as long as there is enough space for air circulation.
susans_kitchen
Hiya all!

I have a customer looking for a Large Bar Pan and a Large Round Stone by Saturday she is in the Bellflower/Downey area. If you have both or either of these, let me know so I can give her a call. I'm in South Corona, so if you're closer here, I can pick them up for her. New in box, and she'll pay full retail for them.

Thanks,

Susan Schroeder

If she has to have them by Saturday could she not pay overnight shipping and get them in time. I have never done this so I do not know. UPS does not run on Saturday in my area but I assume they do in other areas. Just a suggestion, as I said I have never ordered anything overnight, so, I do not know how that works.

We have overnight shipping??? I assume through our websites?

If you have them you could order hers and then loan her yours for her event.

susans_kitchen said:
We have overnight shipping??? I assume through our websites?
Yep. And there's also speedy individual shipping through PP.

I am late on this but is it tomorrow she needs them? If so can't help out now but I have a large one available. Michelle

It wasn't for an event, they are Christmas presents, her daughter just gave her her list. Thanks for all of your help, she went ahead and ordered them her daughter is coming back at New Years, so she'll put pictures in a box and give that :)

Related to Need Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone in so Cal

1. What are the dimensions of the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone?

The Large Bar Pan measures 15.5 x 10.5 inches and the Large Round Stone measures 15 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone safe to use in the oven?

Yes, both the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone be used on a grill?

Yes, both the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone are safe to use on a grill. However, it is recommended to use a heat-resistant barrier or trivet to prevent direct contact with the grill grates.

4. How do I clean the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone?

The Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to ensure longevity. Avoid using harsh cleaning products or abrasive materials on the stoneware.

5. Can the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone be used in a toaster oven?

Yes, both the Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone can be used in a toaster oven as long as they fit comfortably and there is enough space for air circulation around them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies