• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Large Round and Bamboo Woven Trays

In summary, the large round trays and bamboo woven trays both measure 14 inches in diameter and are dishwasher safe. They can be used for both hot and cold food and are made from environmentally friendly bamboo. Additionally, these trays come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty from Pampered Chef.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for these Woven Trays. If you have them gently used or NIB that'd be awesome. She wants the large round woven serving tray and she's saying the Bamboo Serving Tray (I'm guessing it is the long skinny one for the Simple Additions).

Please let me know ASAP! Thanks so much.

Chef Kearns said:
I have a customer looking for these Woven Trays. If you have them gently used or NIB that'd be awesome. She wants the large round woven serving tray and she's saying the Bamboo Serving Tray (I'm guessing it is the long skinny one for the Simple Additions).

Please let me know ASAP! Thanks so much.

I have a new in package round one but they are so big I would think the shiupping wold be crazy.

What size are the large round trays and bamboo woven trays?

The large round trays and bamboo woven trays both measure 14 inches in diameter.

Are the trays dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the large round trays and bamboo woven trays are dishwasher safe.

Can the trays be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, these trays are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food.

Is the bamboo woven tray environmentally friendly?

Yes, the bamboo used for our woven trays is a sustainable and eco-friendly material.

Do the trays come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy