• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Large Round Stone No Handles

In summary, the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles is a 15-inch diameter stone made from natural clay material that is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and does not require seasoning. It is recommended to use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils on the stone to avoid scratching the surface, and it can be cleaned with hot water and mild dish soap. Abrasive cleaners and dishwashers are not recommended for cleaning the stone.
rmoesw02
I have a customer who wants the old large round stone with no handles. She gave hers away when she got the new one and had 2 of the news ones break on her, so now she wants to get an old one again. Please contact me if you have one available, let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks,
Becki

This is a VERY late reply, but have you referred her to the Outlet Store on your website?

The large one is not on there. Only the Medium.

1. What is the size of the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles?

The Iso Large Round Stone No Handles is approximately 15 inches in diameter.

2. Can the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

3. Does the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles require seasoning?

No, the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles is made from a natural clay material that does not require seasoning.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles?

No, it is recommended to use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils on the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles to avoid scratching the surface.

5. How do I clean the Iso Large Round Stone No Handles?

The Iso Large Round Stone No Handles can be cleaned with hot water and a mild dish soap. It is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners or put it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views