• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne

In summary, the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne is a versatile kitchen tool designed to elevate and support the Large Round Chilzanne during cooking, serving, and storing. It helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent the bottom of the Chilzanne from getting soggy or burnt. It can also be used as a trivet or lid when storing leftovers. The Iso: Bottom is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, making it safe for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It is designed to fit perfectly with the Large Round Chilzanne, but can also be used with other Pampered Chef products.
deanna_g
I have a customer who has a large round Chilzanne piece and her MIL pulled an oops and threw away the base. Anyone have an extra sitting around they want to sell?

I have a base - gently used.

How much do you want for it? Shipping to 46975.

As close as I can tell, i'ts about $10.50 shipping, so how about $18.00 total.

I'll ask her and let you know. She may just want the new cool n serve.

Apparently she threw out her round chilzanne. Thanks though!

Related to Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne

What is the purpose of the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne?

The Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne is a versatile kitchen tool designed to elevate and support the Large Round Chilzanne during cooking, serving, and storing. It helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent the bottom of the Chilzanne from getting soggy or burnt.

How do I use the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne?

Simply place the Iso: Bottom in the center of the Large Round Chilzanne before cooking or serving. It can also be used as a trivet to protect surfaces from heat or as a lid when storing leftovers.

Is the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Bottom is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso: Bottom is designed to fit perfectly with the Large Round Chilzanne, but it can also be used with other Pampered Chef products such as the Round Covered Baker or the Large Round Baker.

What material is the Iso: Bottom to the Large Round Chilzanne made of?

The Iso: Bottom is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • deanna_g