• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter

In summary, the conversation is about a customer looking for a replacement lid for a Round Chillzane Platter that has been discontinued. They are asking if anyone has an extra one they are willing to sell and how much they would want for it. Another person chimes in saying they have one for sale and suggests looking on a different website for replacement parts. Someone else also has a lid for sale and offers to ship it for a small fee.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have one they want to sell? How much?

I have a customer who broke the lid to her friend's Round Chillzane Platter (formerly item #2780) and she wants to replace it. This was discontinued several years ago and I can't get a replacemment for her. If you have any extra laying around that you want to get rid of, please let me know how much. If you just want to sell the lid that would be great too - how much?

Thanks!
Linda

I have an entire one I would sell. It is gently used but I am not sure what the original price was. Also, seems like there is another place to get just the lid (other than PC..like the Digital Thermometer and king arthur flour!!)

If I can find that info, I will share it and I will also get the original price so I know what price to discount it.

Linda - there was a thread about the replacement parts for the chillzane stuff - another website outside PC - see if you can do a search for it - I would but I have to run and get kids from school and off to practices before I go to my show!! good luck

no that was the one I was thinking of - no luck??

My lid is broken as well, and I've visited the Sierra site before, and I never could really figure out how to "order" or buy the lid from them!!

Sierra IcelessI just got one for a customer of mine. I couldn't find any way to order online either, so I called the customer service number and dialed zero. They were very helpful. It's $10 plus shipping

I have one! the Chilzanne no longer has any liquid/gel in it to freeze so I put it down stairs for the Yard Sale. I will part with the lid for a very small fee + shipping. I live in Fredericksburg, VA!

I have one too, it is in good shape, the entire thing.
PM me and let me know.

1. What is the size of the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter?

The Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter has a diameter of approximately 12 inches.

2. Can the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter is not safe to use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware which can crack or break if exposed to high heat.

3. Is the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I clean the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter?

To clean the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter, simply wash it with warm soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the surface of the stoneware. If there are stubborn stains, soak the platter in warm soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning.

5. Can the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter be used as a serving dish for hot foods?

Yes, the Iso - Discontinued Round Chillzane Platter can be used as a serving dish for hot foods. It is designed to keep food cold, but it can also be used to keep food hot for up to 30 minutes. However, it is not recommended to use it for prolonged periods of time as it may affect the temperature of the food and damage the platter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dana Nicole
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
laberlin
  • linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • cookinmama