• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Simple Additions Round Platter

In summary, the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter has a diameter of 13 inches and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It is not safe for use in the oven and is made of durable stoneware. It can be used for hot foods up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
jst4467
Looking for a gently used or new simple additions round platter. Right now I can't justify spending the $38 on the white round one that we sell when I could get one at Wal-Mart for cheap. I know, PC is better quality, but there's so many more things I want that I just can't fork over the $40 right now. Let me know if you have one you want to get rid of for cheap. Thanks.

Jill:yuck:

How does $16 sound? Put in a February catalog show and get it for 60% off!! It's a write-off too then. Wal-mart's isn't.

Jules711 said:
How does $16 sound? Put in a February catalog show and get it for 60% off!! It's a write-off too then. Wal-mart's isn't.

And you don't want to sell Walmart products at your shows.

1. What is the size of the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter?

The Iso Simple Additions Round Platter has a diameter of 13 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, and more.

2. Is the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use and easy clean-up.

3. Can the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter is not safe for use in the oven. It is recommended to only use it in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer.

4. What material is the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter made of?

The Iso Simple Additions Round Platter is made of durable stoneware, making it resistant to chipping and cracking.

5. Can the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Round Platter is safe for use with hot foods. It is microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • slapsappyhappy