• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso #2872 Roasting Pan (Discontinued)

In summary, the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan measures 17.5 inches x 11.5 inches x 2.5 inches and is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not suitable for stovetop use and is made of heavy-duty carbon steel for even heat distribution and durability. The pan is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
Dana Nicole
Hi, I’m in search of the roasting pan recently discontinued. Please lmk if you have one to sell and how much? Thank you.

I would like the Roasting Pan as well. So hopefully someone or a couple of people have some out there :)

I have the 2872 brand new never used roasting pan with rack. Selling for $130.00 + shipping. No box but in original plastic with paper. It has been sitting in storage and brand new.
Marilyn Taylor said:
I would like the Roasting Pan as well. So hopefully someone or a couple of people have some out there :)
I have the 2872 brand new never used roasting pan with rack. Selling for $130.00 + shipping. No box but in original plastic with paper. It has been sitting in storage and brand new.

Dana Nicole said:
Hi, I’m in search of the roasting pan recently discontinued. Please lmk if you have one to sell and how much? Thank you.
Dana Nicole said:

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan?

The Iso #2872 Roasting Pan measures 17.5 inches x 11.5 inches x 2.5 inches.

2. Is the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is recommended for use in the oven only.

4. What is the material of the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan?

The Iso #2872 Roasting Pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which provides even heat distribution and durability.

5. Is the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso #2872 Roasting Pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gabsansal
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • amairead