• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl?

In summary, The Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts and is made of high-quality stainless steel. It is not oven-safe and has a non-slip silicone base. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I am in search of the 8 Qt Mixing Bowl that was discontinued a few seasons ago. Anyone have one they would sell?

I have two and BOTH are used regularly... I hated when they got rid of it! Good luck!

I think I have one, I have to check my attic
[email protected]

What is the size of the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl?

The Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it perfect for mixing large batches of ingredients.

Is the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl made of stainless steel?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean.

Can the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl be used in the oven?

No, the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl is not oven-safe. It is designed for mixing and preparing ingredients, not for cooking or baking.

Does the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl has a non-slip silicone base that keeps the bowl stable while mixing, preventing spills and accidents.

Is the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Ss Mixing Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to maintain its quality and prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • mturock