• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an ISO Retired 8qt Stainless Mixing Bowl?

In summary, the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl is made of high-quality, rust-resistant stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. It comes in three sizes: 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart. It is safe to use in the microwave for reheating or melting ingredients, but not for prolonged cooking or high heat settings. The non-slip base feature provides stability and prevents spills while mixing or whisking. The bowl can be used for both hot and cold ingredients, as it is safe for hot liquids and can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer for chilling or storing ingredients.
higoobs
Gold Member
ISO Retired stainless 8qt mixing bowl.

Thanks
G. Garcia
[email protected]

I believe I have one. Send me a private message and I'll check and get back to you.

What is the material of the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl?

The Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel that is rust-resistant and dishwasher safe.

What sizes are available for the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl?

The Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl comes in three convenient sizes: 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart.

Is the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl is safe to use in the microwave for reheating or melting ingredients. However, it is not recommended for prolonged cooking or high heat settings.

What is the non-slip base feature of the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl?

The non-slip base of the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl helps keep the bowl in place while mixing or whisking, providing stability and preventing spills or accidents.

Can the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl be used for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Iso Stainless Mixing Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. It is safe to use with hot liquids and can also be placed in the refrigerator or freezer for chilling or storing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • VictoriaH