• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid

In summary, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a 1 quart capacity and a 6 inch diameter. It is microwave safe for heating up small portions of food and the lid can be used as a splatter guard. The bowl is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and has a non-slip silicone base for stability while mixing.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a customer who had her small 2 qt SS mixing bowl & lid disappear at a potluck. I told her I would put out a request and see what we get. Please let me know the price with shipping to 81504. Thanks so much.

I think you can order this online. I have been ordering replacement items on shows and it works great. Not sure of the number for ordering, but do a search for Stainless Mixing Bowls and I think it should come up.

Still looking for this 2 qt Stainless Steel Bowl. Any one have one? They are not sold as replacements.

CRuff said:
I think you can order this online. I have been ordering replacement items on shows and it works great. Not sure of the number for ordering, but do a search for Stainless Mixing Bowls and I think it should come up.
SORRY, THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST LOOKING FOR THE LID! GOOD LUCK!

1. What is the size of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid?

The Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a capacity of 1 quart and a diameter of 6 inches.

2. Is this mixing bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up small portions of food or melting ingredients.

3. Can the lid be used as a splatter guard?

Yes, the lid of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid can be used as a splatter guard to prevent messes while mixing or heating up food.

4. Is the mixing bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

5. Does the mixing bowl have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a non-slip silicone base that helps to keep it steady while mixing or stirring ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • higoobs