• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl

In summary, the customer wants the 8 qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl from last month, but does not want to steal the thunder of her upcoming show. She wants to split the show into two so she can get the bowl and the half price cookware set from last month.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I have a customer who is hosting this month and wants the 8 qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl from last month.

Does anyone have an extra???

OO me too! if anyone has a second bowl. i dont want to steal your thunder stephanie.

Why don't you date her show as an August show so she can get it?

I had actually already thought of that, but she and her guests have lots of new products in her show. That, unfortunately, is not an option for me.

How about you Sarah?

Last edited:
I have to tell you, I hosted my own show to get that bowl and I LOVE it. My husband wants one for his restaurant. He can't have mine...LOL

Can you split the show into two? One as an August show for the retired products and the bowl, and one as a September show (booked from the August show) so she can get two host specials? Of course, the August show would have to be submitted first.

I am asking for what my customer needs, I have gone through all of the 'other options' with her. There are specific reasons for not doing any of the tricks that we all know can be done.

The answer to this one is that she has two very specific half priced items that she wants. 1. The other half of her cookware set that she got in May. 2. The whole bowl set with the whisks.

She will not get above the $550 level to do both and the customers shouldn't have to pay direct shipping (I am overseas) twice to split up their orders into 'New' and 'Old'.

I was really hoping that one of you ladies had an extra one, or had an August show open for someone who isn't using it. I know this is my only option, although I appreciate all of the other suggestions.

Maybe these can help Sarah???

Stephanie...we just wanted to make sure you knew the options. Sometimes, even those who have been doing this for a while, people don't see another way to accomplish a goal once they figure out one way. I'm wondering what the shipping would be to Germany? I don't think I'll have an extra one, sorry.

1. What is the size of the Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl?

The Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it perfect for mixing large batches of ingredients.

2. Is the mixing bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the bowl.

3. Can this mixing bowl be used for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl can withstand both hot and cold ingredients. It is made with high-quality stainless steel that is heat resistant and will not react with acidic ingredients.

4. Does the mixing bowl have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl has a non-slip silicone base that keeps the bowl steady while mixing. This feature also helps to protect your countertops from scratches.

5. Is the mixing bowl lightweight and easy to handle?

Despite its large capacity, the Iso 8Qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl is surprisingly lightweight and easy to handle. The stainless steel material is durable yet lightweight, making it easy to pour and transfer ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies