• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid

In summary, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 3 inches, making it the perfect size for small mixing tasks. It is dishwasher safe and made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. The lid can also double as a separate mixing bowl and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts. It is airtight and has a convenient silicone ring for easy removal.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a customer who had her small 2 qt SS mixing bowl & lid disappear at a potluck. I told her I would put out a request and see what we get. Please let me know the price with shipping to 81504. Thanks so much.

I believe these are now available on the replacement parts list. Take a peek.

Only the lids are on the replacement sheet

And I need to do a better job of reading. . . .

Trying again to locate a 2 qt Stainless Mixing Bowl and lid. Customer had hers taken from a potluck!

Posting again to see if anyone might have a 2 qt Stainless Mixing Bowl and lid. Price + shipping to 81501

Still looking for the small stainless bowl with lid. Thanks

What are the dimensions of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid?

The Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 3 inches, making it the perfect size for small mixing tasks.

Is the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid is dishwasher safe. It is also made of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and easy to clean.

Can the lid be used as a separate bowl?

Yes, the lid of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid can also double as a separate mixing bowl. It is designed to fit snugly onto the base, ensuring a secure fit.

What is the capacity of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid?

The Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for small batches of ingredients or for storing leftovers.

Is the lid airtight?

Yes, the lid of the Iso - Small Stainless Mixing Bowl/Lid is airtight, ensuring that your ingredients stay fresh and sealed. It also has a convenient silicone ring for easy removal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • higoobs