• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls - Nib

In summary, the Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls have a capacity of 8 quarts each and are made of high-quality stainless steel. They are not suitable for use in the oven or on the stovetop, and do not come with lids. However, they are dishwasher safe and can be stacked for easy storage. Hand washing is recommended for longer lifespan.
Jode7227

Hello Everyone....
I have an Urgent need to find 2 (two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls that are new in the box. I need these for 2 separte customers.
Please send me an email if you can help me out with one or both of these...
[email protected]
Thanks in advance
-Jody

Jody,
Did your bowl arrive yet?

1. What is the size of the Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls?

The Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls have a capacity of 8 quarts each, making them perfect for mixing large batches of ingredients.

2. Are the bowls made of stainless steel?

Yes, the Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls are made of high-quality stainless steel that is durable and easy to clean.

3. Can these bowls be used in the oven or on the stovetop?

No, these bowls are not designed for use in the oven or on the stovetop. They are meant to be used for mixing and serving purposes only.

4. Do the bowls come with lids?

Unfortunately, the Iso- 2 (Two) 8 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls do not come with lids. However, they are stackable and can be used with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover the contents.

5. Can these bowls be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, these bowls are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after cooking or baking. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephanieboyd
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • azmom003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies