• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Eight of Item #1935 Large Square Bowl

In summary, the seller is willing to sell eight retired item #1935 Large Square Bowls (12 1/4", holds 20 cups) to a customer in California for $128 including shipping and insurance. The seller suggests ebay as a possible option, but warns that the bowl may not fit in a Flat Rate Box and may cost more to ship due to the size.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a past host who's wanting 8 (yes EIGHT!) of retired item #1935 Large Square Bowls (12 1/4", holds 20 cups). (Man do I wish these were on the outlet right now!!!) New in the box or looks new only. Not interested if they are scratched up or chipped.

I told her they might come from 8 different places and she's okay with that.

These will NOT fit in the Flat Rate Boxes. It's too big (I just measured).

She's on a military base in Okinawa, Japan. You must use USPS. It's the same cost as shipping to California. The military takes it the rest of the way for free, but you do have to fill out a custom's form (detailing what's in the box) at no additional charge.

Shipping to military is not like shipping to the US:
  • Priority mail (our preferred method of shipping) normally takes anywhere from 10 days - 14 days, but can take longer.
  • Smart Post takes 2-9 weeks depending on the season. Right now, maybe 6 weeks max.
  • Parcel post is a minimum of 30 days-90 days for delivery. (We hate this method!)

Please quote me:
  • how many you have to sell
  • price with shipping & insurance to 96379
  • type of shipping you are offering

You might contact HO and ask them. Just because it's not on the outlet doesn't mean they don't have it in their stockroom ;)

I have one-NIB, never opened. I'll get back to you on the items you requested (price, shipping, etc).

I was gonna suggest ebay, but get a load of this - $128! Yikes!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Pampered-Chef-Simple-Additions-Large-White-Bowl-New-in-Box-1935-/230914251996?pt=Dinnerware_Serving_Dishes&hash=item35c38fdcdc

The idea to ask HO is looking a LOT better.

I have one, not new in box, but just used as display at shows... since it ihas been sitting in a box of other retired items... let me know at [email protected] if interested... but know that i just mentioned this to one other person looking for this item as well jsut in case he contacts me as well.

1. What is the size of the Large Square Bowl?

The Large Square Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups and measures 10" x 10" x 4.5".

2. Is the Large Square Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Large Square Bowl is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up leftovers or melting butter.

3. Can I use the Large Square Bowl in the oven?

Yes, the Large Square Bowl is oven safe up to 350°F, making it perfect for baking casseroles or desserts.

4. What materials is the Large Square Bowl made of?

The Large Square Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable and non-porous material that is resistant to stains, odors, and scratches.

5. How do I clean the Large Square Bowl?

The Large Square Bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
Replies